PDA

View Full Version : The Lawbringer Defies All The Laws

zCharMz-JadeN
02-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Well...From my experience the Lawbringer as a whole is pretty cheesy, and by that I mean it is a class usable for people that spam guard break, then the push unblock-able and the stupid Impaling charge. If a person "masters" these combos, then it is to OP to a point where you will either have to run away (a lot) or be a scumbag and push them off an edge somewhere. FURTHERMORE....I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this but the Lawbringer ruins my experience in the game.:mad:

-Me

Trustful_Whale
02-20-2017, 10:03 PM
1. None of those are combos
2. Impaling charge can be easily blocked
3. Shove can be side stepped and punished
4. He is the law

darksavior1977
02-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Yep, unfortunately, he is one of the weakest classes in the game at the moment. His charge can be blocked and eats his stamina for it, his heavy attacks are some of the slowest, and with the worst range considering he wields a poleaxe, making them parry/dodge fodder. He is relatively easily punished. The only way currently i have seen a Lawbringer do somewhat ok, not even well, is to abuse going into revenge mode over and over. But he is one of the most easily punished and unrewarding heroes in the game.

Gnarxly
02-20-2017, 10:14 PM
Well...From my experience the Lawbringer as a whole is pretty cheesy, and by that I mean it is a class usable for people that spam guard break, then the push unblock-able and the stupid Impaling charge. If a person "masters" these combos, then it is to OP to a point where you will either have to run away (a lot) or be a scumbag and push them off an edge somewhere. FURTHERMORE....I think I speak for a lot of people when I say this but the Lawbringer ruins my experience in the game.:mad:

-Me

It's funny that people want to buff him when a good lawbringer can just perma cc a lot of classes.

Hackfraysn
02-20-2017, 10:28 PM

-Me

Play him and see how "cheesy" he really is.