PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft offering full refund

Aidion72
02-20-2017, 09:51 PM
So since Ubisoft is refusing to give me the content that I paid for the folks at Microsoft have offered me a full refund on the game I suggest that others who are having the same issue to contact microsoft and do the same

Gensui.Musashi
02-20-2017, 09:59 PM
also steel that you have bought ingame?

Erekosee
02-20-2017, 10:00 PM
Do you have any proof?

Aidion72
02-20-2017, 10:04 PM
They didnt mention anything about steel I havent bought any but I spent an hour in chat with them twice. I bought the Deluxe edition and ubisoft hasnt delivered any of the added content I *****ed at microsoft for a bit and they offered me a full refund, they said they couldnt just refund the deluxe pack but they could refund the whole game

bulks88
02-20-2017, 10:32 PM
Do you have any proof?

Yeah i just spent about an hour or so on the chat myself, thankfully they refunded my game. They said it was a one time thing they could do, hopefully if the rest of you are lucky you can get your money back as well. I spent 135 canadian, because of season pass thankfully i'll have it back. If someone can show me how to embed images i can show you

Zeolite XIII
02-20-2017, 10:43 PM
I personally found the ubisoft support polite and though it took some effort on my part I received everything i purchased with the gold edition and earned through open and closed beta.

In my case though I got all the gold edition swag on day one and it was the beta rewards they had to help me with.

Either way though sorry it didn't work out for you, better luck in your next gaming adventure.

Anubis9
02-20-2017, 10:45 PM
I personally found the ubisoft support polite and though it took some effort on my part I received everything i purchased with the gold edition and earned through open and closed beta.

In my case though I got all the gold edition swag on day one and it was the beta rewards they had to help me with.

Either way though sorry it didn't work out for you, better luck in your next gaming adventure.

Sorry they are trash I couldnt link mu XBL account with Uplay I got go buy a game that allows you to do it in game.... yeah poor service.

Zeolite XIII
02-20-2017, 10:58 PM
Sorry they are trash I couldnt link mu XBL account with Uplay I got go buy a game that allows you to do it in game.... yeah poor service.

Why is it ubi's fault that you couldn't link your xbl account?

Anubis9
02-20-2017, 11:11 PM
Why is it ubi's fault that you couldn't link your xbl account?

Are you dumb?!

So I log in on the web and try to link on THEIR web page, yet it kept coming up with 'error etc.' so how is it not their fault?

Oh I also suppose the game being broken isnt their fault either

Zeolite XIII
02-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Are you dumb?!

So I log in on the web and try to link on THEIR web page, yet it kept coming up with 'error etc.' so how is it not their fault?

Oh I also suppose the game being broken isnt their fault either

Ahh, well I make a point of not helping resolve the technical issues of others (that i've personally experienced and resolved) who are rude, so good luck with technical support :)

Munktor
02-20-2017, 11:36 PM
...I spent an hour in chat with them twice...

That alone is more expensive than what I paid for the game. Both in the sense of my time's value, but as well my sanity from dealing with a company's customer service department for that long.

PeaceFish2007
02-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Do you have any proof?

After not getting into any matches this evening I finally gave in and tried my luck with a refund through MS. Spoke on live chat and all sorted in about 15 minutes, actually a bit surprised they did it and so painlessly. They didn't refund Steel purchase and to be honest I didn't ask, my own stupidity in buying it so I'll take that hit.

https://s23.postimg.org/qhqao7kqf/Untitled.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/qhqao7kqf/)

And also, definitely made me think twice about getting GR: Wildlands. I'm going to wait and see how that launches before I even think about giving them any more money.

Soul.RED
02-21-2017, 02:31 AM
After not getting into any matches this evening I finally gave in and tried my luck with a refund through MS. Spoke on live chat and all sorted in about 15 minutes, actually a bit surprised they did it and so painlessly. They didn't refund Steel purchase and to be honest I didn't ask, my own stupidity in buying it so I'll take that hit.

https://s23.postimg.org/qhqao7kqf/Untitled.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/qhqao7kqf/)

And also, definitely made me think twice about getting GR: Wildlands. I'm going to wait and see how that launches before I even think about giving them any more money.

wow you bought 45.83 and refunded 54.99

niceeeeeee