PDA

View Full Version : Level 3 Bot, Yeah they will beat the living out of you

Hangster_96
02-20-2017, 09:39 PM
You want to guard break them, they will give you the middle finger and stick it right back at you

You want to hit them? Nope, they will turn their A$$ to you and you wouldn't still be able to hit them

Perfection in Blocking and Countering every move you made

They have lightning reaction that is not even possible for Human players to make in the game

As soon as you dodge their attack, and attempt a light or quick attack, they will quickly DENY YOU

X X X

--------------

For me I would describe Level 3 bot as:

A non-killable target use for practicing how to block, parry, dodging, or countering

Level 1 and 2 aren't much different except level 1 bot, the bot barely moves allowing you to win your fight easily.
Level 2 bot is, I don't know its still too easy but the best bot for now

---------------

Also almost forgot to mention, this Level bot, destroy me and my friend in a 2v1 battle LMAO

Like, we try god damn hard to kill this piece of trash, but he block every time so GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

We have over 60% Win rate ratio with 2.0 KDA, that's pretty decent or good IMO

Lufury
02-20-2017, 09:43 PM
those bots are permanently attacking.. so easy to parry and guard break if you want so..

Stupple
02-20-2017, 10:05 PM
or if you kensie side att and use all ur combos i found level 3 bots easy

Comatosed_
02-20-2017, 10:35 PM
or if you kensie side att and use all ur combos i found level 3 bots easy
They are but that comes from experience in fighting games, it just takes practice and timing, don't be too aggressive, once you get to the stage of beating lvl 3 bots, you can pretty much start to pvp with confidence and would win over 1/3 at least of you're battles. The general skill tier is just getting higher and higher at this point till the game is out a few weeks.
Bots are stupid, they have holes in there game, where as vs other players, everything is unpredictable till you start fighting and knowing a lot of the moves the other characters do will help you improve.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 10:37 PM
I personally don't consider them to be that hard. Certainly not unbeatable. They pull off some interesting combos you don't see players doing but they also go for a lot of heavy start ups for example, that I easily parry and aren't very "human like" in general.
Players seem to be exploring/exploiting the little nuances and subtleties in the game, the meta move set if you will, a lot more and in a way they can overwhelm you when the bots just don't and therefor can't.

Yefrign
02-20-2017, 10:44 PM
Lv1 bots hardly EVER guard break. with the exception of a couple classes like Raider. they also block more than dodge. they will either simply spam heavy or light attacks and thats about it.

lv 2 bots are more aggressive and utilize guard breaks more regularly. they even try to push you off the map/into hazards. they also parry from time to time. and dodge more frequently (depends on what class they are playing of course)

i dont know about lv3 I've never gotten that far and frankly I dont want to know lol

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 10:47 PM
Possible to guard break, have done it many times. They do however tech break a lot, just about the same as players in my mmr!

Trick is they usually exploit a missed guard break (out of range) and guarantee GB you straight after. Basically what made me notice and train myself to react and do it actual players if the opportunity ever presents itself. One of those times where GB seems to be working as it should and is expected to.

GreyWarden_Kull
02-20-2017, 10:52 PM
I can say, its hard to fight them, but some times i really beat them....

Its a really hard good training BUT..... They fight fair and Players dont.. So you cant really proof your Skills in PVP whit them becouse Player will allways abuse there Skills or use only the same skills.

Comatosed_
02-20-2017, 11:00 PM
I will hand it ubisoft lately, some of the mechanics for the AI in recent titles is getting pretty dam good, division AI is pretty good too but not the best, same with this game the Ai is pretty good (level 3 bots im talking), even now and then I will lose a fight to a bot but purely down to me making a bad move at a crucial time, which i do often :(
I do find however that my play style is different with bots than with people.
Use feints and side steps before going into a combo, when they are low on stamina they will back off which is a very good time to attack, when at low hp they will try to run off and get health boost, try to corner them or bait them into a corner with a few side steps. You will eventually find you're rhythm vs lvl 3 bots.
When beta first came out I did a few matches vs lvl 3 bots, it took a few games but i found my tempo pretty fast, then straight into dominion.

Stupple
02-21-2017, 12:53 AM
I can say, its hard to fight them, but some times i really beat them....

Its a really hard good training BUT..... They fight fair and Players dont.. So you cant really proof your Skills in PVP whit them becouse Player will allways abuse there Skills or use only the same skills.

clear you not had 2 level 3 bots on ur *** then. as then do nice com bows to take you out