PDA

View Full Version : Patch gb already

KingTheokoles
02-20-2017, 09:31 PM
The title says it all, the code is already there from the beta, all you have to do is copy and paste it back into the netcode. I have a hard time understanding how you can release a melee combat game and let the melee combat be broken by GB spam since release day. FIX IT NOW

In before some Choad says Git Gud or whatever, my KD is outstanding, and so is my win rate, all i want is a solid combat system i dont want to spam Square all day long with my opponent.

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 09:34 PM
The title says it all, the code is already there from the beta, all you have to do is copy and paste it back into the netcode. I have a hard time understanding how you can release a melee combat game and let the melee combat be broken by GB spam since release day. FIX IT NOW

In before some Choad says Git Gud or whatever, my KD is outstanding, and so is my win rate, all i want is a solid combat system i dont want to spam Square all day long with my opponent.

They are not just going to do that when they are looking into more stuff and adding more things with it in a patch.

KingTheokoles
02-20-2017, 10:42 PM
They are not just going to do that when they are looking into more stuff and adding more things with it in a patch.

While i appreciate that they have a desire to fix multiple issues in one patch, this is something that can be hotfixed immediately, and it needs to be addressed in a game like this as it breaks the entire combat mechanic. On battlefield 1 release day there were multiple hotfixes within 48 hours (yes even on console) its not unheard of, they just won't do it for some reason.

Azrakel2
02-25-2017, 02:37 AM
I understand theres multiple issues there looking into gaurd break and guard break counters being one of them. I agree it should have been fixed effective immediately heck it was addressed even within the open beta. Having participated within it the problem existed then it was addressed multiple times as the window frame for timing the counter for gaurdbreak was simply in effective. thus leaving you spamming the counter for guard break and yet never once could counter it. There are other issues that need fixing and addressing as well as class rebalancing. among these issues a broken dodge system, a broken counter attack system. and a parry system that makes the system one sided. I remember in the open beta t have parried you needed to hold the thumbstick in the direction of the attack and hit right trigger. live just need to hit the right trigger its ludicrous how easy it is to parry. deflects require to precise timing. and bleed effects peace keepers a nobushi have the most ludicrous bleed effects the bleed effects due the work for the player. this is **** that should have been fixed open beta. funny how there addressing it a week and half later two weeks later