PDA

View Full Version : Why are people still disconnected at random?!

NeoAnubis7
02-20-2017, 09:17 PM
I'm certain people have already complained about this, and since beta.

Not having dedicated servers is already lazy enough, but disconnecting people at random, specially mid match, or worse, when a match is about to end is just unacceptable.

This needs urgent fixing, and if not via servers the game should just remove the person with a slow connection and who is currently causing the problem instead of randomly disconnecting everyone else.

And IF it is a person who is "hosting" the match, just prevent players with a poor connection from doing that at all, it would be so simple to add an option on the menu saying "I don't want to host matches" or something like that.

Frankly I'm not certain the game should've even come out of beta with such severe problems still there.

It's frustrating that even when good games come out (Rainbow Six and For Honor recently from Ubi) they still get neglected into oblivion for so long with such basic problems... (R6 is just now getting problems fixed that are there since beta... If the same thing happens to For Honor...)

Thankfully less people with bad connection seem to play at some very specific hours and those are very playable but peak activity hours are just painful...

webbb1949
02-20-2017, 09:36 PM
Wackojeep here im getting disconnected all the time, especially where there is alot of activity. I may have to just sell the game. Ubisoft is no help at all. Another to big to fail company. I think i will unistall and reinstall the game,dont know what else to do. Just know that it is frustrating as hell to try and play with what is going on.

Lacifarus1188
02-20-2017, 09:50 PM
Anything 4v4 is complete cancer right now. We've been kicked out of the last 4 games in a row.

DKDNZ
02-20-2017, 10:05 PM
Maybe you get hacked. This becomes an other issue right now. Some people ddos attack your IP so you get disconnected... no joke!

NeoAnubis7
02-20-2017, 11:59 PM
I'm fairly certain it's not me specifically.

People start dropping at random, the game tries to resync and then just occasionally drops me too, a ddos would happen more frequently and it wouldn't be more frequent on 4v4's either.

It isn't all that frequent, it is just frequent enough to be frustrating, and when it happens at the end of matches it is just plain stupid.

The worst thing is, there are trivial ways to fix this sort of issue and it still gets neglected. At this point I'm not sure the company even cares...

Egotistic_Ez
02-21-2017, 12:17 AM
I tend to drop in the first couple of minutes of the game maybe 1 in 5 games. Once it gets past that I almost never dc. One of the guys I group with tends to drop 1 in 3, so I then quit, and Ubi's **** system has just ruined the game for 8 people

BlackbirdMPK
02-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Happens to me plenty of times and it has nothing to do with my connection since I'm on LAN. It happens even when no players leave the game. It's really absurd and needs to be fixed.

ShadowForMVP
02-21-2017, 02:48 AM
I too am experiencing random disconnects.

The worst part about these, as well with "not enough players to search to start a game" is it resets your Group, and then you have to send and wait on 3 invites to re-establish your group, before again searching for a game, and hoping there are no random disconnects.

This game already has a long wait time between matches, character selection, and final map loading, having to re-create your groups so often is such a burden.