PDA

View Full Version : April Fools?

B__TRO
02-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Is this game a joke? (April come early?) How did this get to a full release in this state? Balancing is the worst I have seen in any game and there are infinite exploits that everyone has found already and abusing. Blocking doesn't actually work 70% of the time and guard breaks are beyond broken. Test your games before releasing please (PTS). Somehow I get hyped for another Ubisoft game for no reason; bamboozled out of 60 dollars once more.

My idea for Ubisoft in the future: You have great concepts for games, I will give you that. Maybe just sell those ideas or something to a competent developer. You still make all the money that you love SO much but without letting everyone down. That one is for free, hopefully you think on it.

tonythatiger23
02-20-2017, 09:20 PM
Is this game a joke? How did this get to a full release in this state? Balancing is the worst I have seen in any game and there are infinite exploits that everyone has found already and abusing. Blocking doesn't actually work 70% of the time and guard breaks are beyond broken. Test your games before releasing please (PTS). Somehow I get hyped for another Ubisoft game for no reason; bamboozled out of 60 dollars once more.

My idea for Ubisoft in the future: You have great concepts for games, I will give you that. Maybe just sell those ideas or something to a competent developer. You still make all the money that you love SO much but without letting everyone down. That one is for free, hopefully you think on it.

If only the cared enough to listen to their customers and heed advice. They do have great concepts, but very poor execution. They butcher almost all of them. I also made the mistake of preordering this game. Awesome concept and so much potential, but leave it to ubisht. Was going to preorder wildlands as well, but after this experience I will NEVER preorder another ubi game in my life. Last time they'll take advantage of me.

Lufury
02-20-2017, 09:21 PM
maybe your block is special. Mine works perfect thou.

Hackfraysn
02-20-2017, 09:34 PM
maybe your block is special. Mine works perfect thou.

Maybe your block is special. Mine doesn't work sometimes and apparently I'm not the only one.

Here's some proof:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1581611-Blocking-is-broken-PROOF

B__TRO
02-20-2017, 09:42 PM
If only the cared enough to listen to their customers and heed advice. They do have great concepts, but very poor execution. They butcher almost all of them. I also made the mistake of preordering this game. Awesome concept and so much potential, but leave it to ubisht. Was going to preorder wildlands as well, but after this experience I will NEVER preorder another ubi game in my life. Last time they'll take advantage of me.

Yeah wildlands looks alright; I might still get it because you dont have to go online against people which is where Ubisoft is the worst at executing.

bulks88
02-20-2017, 09:50 PM
We're all stupid for buying it, we should've known that ubisoft is notorious for making garbage games. But you are spot on, they have amazing ideas/concepts but no effort into execution whatsoever

B__TRO
02-20-2017, 09:58 PM
We're all stupid for buying it, we should've known that ubisoft is notorious for making garbage games. But you are spot on, they have amazing ideas/concepts but no effort into execution whatsoever

I genuinely think/wish they would just sell IP's to other people. They can be money mongering vacuums all they want but there is no reason to use the customer as their "toxic waste outlet".

Hackfraysn
02-20-2017, 10:02 PM
I genuinely think/wish they would just sell IP's to other people. They can be money mongering vacuums all they want but there is no reason to use the customer as their "toxic waste outlet".

I'd rather wish they started making games for gamers, not for shareholders.

B__TRO
02-20-2017, 10:04 PM
I'd rather wish they started making games for gamers, not for shareholders.

The problem there is that they are still making bad games and we get nowhere. My idea would still promise them money (not that they deserve it) so I think that is the best we can hope for.

EDIT: At least if they dedicated more staff to these games instead of cranking out countless mediocre titles like a puppy mill.