PDA

View Full Version : Garbage game...

Moxin2007
02-20-2017, 08:19 PM
This game needs fixed and everyone knows it. It has turned me off to ubisoft altogether. First the crap they pulled with Siege and took 2 years to fix to now this game being the same way. Because of this Im not giving them anymore money. Im not even getting wild lands,

They nerfed characters prior to game being launched which kills them in late game. Early game they may dominate, but late game they suck balls. Imbalanced game and completely unplayable. You better have 4 people on your team that you know before playing dominion or elimination or skirmish.

1 v 1 maps are too small and have too many hazards you can be thrown off of or into. People will tell you to git gud yet they know full well one throw ends it and it has nothing to do with skill, but the poor guard breaking system in the game.

ALL block is dumbest skill to counter gankers because one swings heavy other guard breaks, no counter for that. Revenge mode is broken as well, get a warlord revenge and he spams constantly heavy attacks and you can't interrupt it.

Berserker can spam light attacks to no end and even has the ability that makes them use less stamina the more he swings. Try breaking their unending attacks.

Throw lag in and the already touchy deflect, parry, and guard breaking becomes stupid to do.

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 08:34 PM
This game needs fixed and everyone knows it. It has turned me off to ubisoft altogether. First the crap they pulled with Siege and took 2 years to fix to now this game being the same way. Because of this Im not giving them anymore money. Im not even getting wild lands,

They nerfed characters prior to game being launched which kills them in late game. Early game they may dominate, but late game they suck balls. Imbalanced game and completely unplayable. You better have 4 people on your team that you know before playing dominion or elimination or skirmish.

1 v 1 maps are too small and have too many hazards you can be thrown off of or into. People will tell you to git gud yet they know full well one throw ends it and it has nothing to do with skill, but the poor guard breaking system in the game.

ALL block is dumbest skill to counter gankers because one swings heavy other guard breaks, no counter for that. Revenge mode is broken as well, get a warlord revenge and he spams constantly heavy attacks and you can't interrupt it.

Berserker can spam light attacks to no end and even has the ability that makes them use less stamina the more he swings. Try breaking their unending attacks.

Throw lag in and the already touchy deflect, parry, and guard breaking becomes stupid to do.

Most of your arguments aren't valid.

For example, what characters are nerfed, you can't say they did it and not give an example. and before you say PK, she is bugged.

1v1 maps are meant to be small, kind of the point given it is 2 people fighting not 8. As for hazards, there is a lot, but they are there to give newbies a chance.

Learn how to parry the unblockables, kind of a must at high level.

Dodge, or block their attacks then.

Personally not dealt with lag so I don't know.

Hackfraysn
02-20-2017, 08:41 PM

Won't buy another Ubisoft title in near future either. I was so hyped for this game and boy was that a letdown...

bytemycookies
02-20-2017, 09:04 PM
Late game? this isnt league of legends. lol I play valkryie, she was nerfed before launch and i do just fine with her. Spent two hours practicing her deflect and now im pretty good at it. Never had lag issues, been playing since launch.

The only issue i see right now is the match making can be unfair. Once youve invested enough time to know the maps and have practiced breaks the environment is no longer an issue.

Moxin2007
02-20-2017, 10:24 PM
Most of your arguments aren't valid.

For example, what characters are nerfed, you can't say they did it and not give an example. and before you say PK, she is bugged.

Well... Lets start with Orochi... This character was nerfed. In fact they changed the whole deflect system after Alpha because of this character. Now that was ok based off the initial game and the inability of anyone to really prestige past level 1. So not having all the characters available to the players, they took a character and nerfed it and changed its abilities when not all characters were in game, and no late game studies could be done. Late game gear allows for weaknesses of characters to be adjusted or really go into exploiting their strengths more. So the move where Orochi can dodge back and hold slash (x) since Im on xbox one, used to have a feint, it was taken out (with good reason) because you could slash forward hop back and keep doing that until someone swung and missed on you and then hit them. They did not however give another ability a feint.

Now lets look at the deflect. The deflect was moving the right stick (like block) in the direction of the attack prior to being hit. They seen it as broken. So now you must push A and dodge the direction of the attack at the correct time. Its possible to do don't get me wrong, but with far more trouble than before. Not to mention 2 of the moves the Orochi has are based off you getting that deflect. The least little bit of lag and your deflect does not work and you take damage. This is the same with parry. Whats different though with a lot of the other characters to do parry their guard stays up. Did they do that for deflect? no they did not and thus again a nerf to the Orochi and couple other characters (Valkyrie, PK,).

The Orochi at low levels can dominate people. But when people level up their other characters the orochi becomes a one hit wonder.
I cannot prove it (maybe I can with Alpha video) but I am quite positive they lowedered the damage the orochi does as well. They also I believe lowered the amount of health they have.

I played Alpha and both Betas, we did not get enough time to reach the levels people are at now to even remotely warrant the changes they made to characters. Thats just the Orochi, I could get info on others, but thats just one. I do believe they lowered the bleed on the nebbish and PK too which I didn't mind, but again people who played them in beta and now may find it was too much considering the end game equipment.

I know you can spam Orochi and PK and berserker fast attacks and be stupid easy, but I don't play that way. What I am saying is changes were made to the game without the benefit of full game mechanics that made/make a difference.

gssholly
02-20-2017, 10:25 PM
I sense many rustled jimmies out there. Sure there are some glitches, but overall I don't mind the game too much.

Anubis9
02-20-2017, 10:43 PM
I sense many rustled jimmies out there. Sure there are some glitches, but overall I don't mind the game too much.

Then you my friend have very low gaming standards