PDA

View Full Version : Starting with a bot in 4v4 is basically a free loss against good players

NigNagNagoo
02-20-2017, 07:19 PM
They either need to give you a seriously good or buffed bot, or not start a match with a bot. Going an entire 4v4 with a bot is a bit ridiculous. This is especially true when it's like, 3 people and a bot with 50 gear score, against 2 people with 90+ gear score and two people with 50+. It's basically a 3v4, and is most evident in elimination when the bot just dies to their opponent every single time. Even in dominion it's a bit ridiculous when the bot just sits at point B and dies repeatedly. I've only played a couple hours today and 5 of my games had a bot, one of which was on the enemy team and it was a complete stomp.

Galeplay
02-20-2017, 07:35 PM
They either need to give you a seriously good or buffed bot, or not start a match with a bot. Going an entire 4v4 with a bot is a bit ridiculous. This is especially true when it's like, 3 people and a bot with 50 gear score, against 2 people with 90+ gear score and two people with 50+. It's basically a 3v4, and is most evident in elimination when the bot just dies to their opponent every single time. Even in dominion it's a bit ridiculous when the bot just sits at point B and dies repeatedly. I've only played a couple hours today and 5 of my games had a bot, one of which was on the enemy team and it was a complete stomp.

Sometimes it's even 4 players vs. 2 players + 2 bots? So why not 3 players + bot vs 3 players + bot to make it fair? Good points!

Stupple
02-20-2017, 07:42 PM
i see bots with the game. it all on what level bot you with. if you got level 3 then norm good.

you can norm tell what bots you have other way is to die to it