PDA

View Full Version : Who cares, they got yo money. why fix anything.

Chrisad3r
02-20-2017, 06:38 PM
They're gonna do what they want. It's all about the profits baby! Theyve already made a profit. Tis the way of games these days.

SadJaface
02-20-2017, 06:47 PM
Yes it's all about money for the publisher. There are plenty of financial reasons to support a game post launch and focus on customer retention.

Future micro transactions and expansion/dlc content
Word of mouth recommendations
Brand recognition for customers to support future products

NOTMAN
02-20-2017, 06:48 PM
They don't have my money yet. I've played this game, since the alpha, and things seemed to get worse, as the final open beta approached. I held off, to see the final release, and there are some blaring issues that are keeping me from investing in this game. My friends are playing it, and are constantly getting matched with people who are multi-prestige. This was an issue I saw in the last beta, where the matchmaking seemed to suddenly place us with people no where near our ranks, resulting in total domination. I was hoping the final release would fix it.

Combine that with laggy response time (likely from the P2P), and it makes for a terrible experience. I really wanted to love this game, but for now, I'm staying away from it, and tracking from the sidelines.