PDA

View Full Version : Peacekeeper? More like Pissedkeeper!!!!

Xhyle
02-20-2017, 06:29 PM
I just hate them.

T_Djinn_T
02-20-2017, 06:43 PM
I just hate them.

Too be fair. They take no skill to play or do well with. So it's understandable that you hate them.

The people who play them only play them because they're bad and want to feel good. They're not willing to pick a class based on skill and learn.

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 06:45 PM
Too be fair. They take no skill to play or do well with. So it's understandable that you hate them.

The people who play them only play them because they're bad and want to feel good. They're not willing to pick a class based on skill and learn.

It takes skill to play any hero, I am guessing you presume PK doesn't need skill because she kills you a lot?

KuroFurukou
02-20-2017, 06:46 PM
I just hate them.

And they probably hate your hair.:cool:

Zv1k0
02-20-2017, 06:47 PM

Please...

AKosse1996
02-20-2017, 06:54 PM
peacekeeper is only good if you are not too familier with parrys, since her attacks are quick so as long as you dont play as a quick hero too like orochi with his side-step-attack or long distant attacks like noboshi you will have a hard time.

That is the reason why she is rly deadly to beginner players but when you come to a point where you know the moveset of the pk and of your own character and you are able to counter guard break good, then it is rly hard to win as a peacekeeper especially against good defensive heros like warden or warlord, since the pk has no move (besides guardbreak which can be easly contert with enough training) to go trough your defence while you can parry and punish her attacks. She is rly not op at all, and winning with her at higher level is rly hard, she is just good against player that has not enough experience.