PDA

View Full Version : Please fix.

o0DeltaForce0o
02-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Ubisoft you really need to fix this crap. I got into a match after search error twice. I finally got into a game and it never swapped me out for the bot so I got to spectate the entire match from the top down. Thinking it will surely put me in next match start. Nope, next match started same thing. This game is a task to play and that should not be there case

deuceedawq
02-20-2017, 06:39 PM
Ubisoft you really need to fix this crap. I got into a match after search error twice. I finally got into a game and it never swapped me out for the bot so I got to spectate the entire match from the top down. Thinking it will surely put me in next match start. Nope, next match started same thing. This game is a task to play and that should not be there case

Yeah this is really my only problem with this game in the first week. Spent a lot of time just hoping and praying to connect to a match and then when you finally get a match you have to hope the host doesn't rage quit and end the match for everyone. Host migration and server errors are killing this game early.