PDA

View Full Version : When "Upcoming Gameplay Improvements" going live?

Cowadlina
02-20-2017, 06:10 PM
Hello,

Its quite simple question about what you have announced in your topic:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1580891-Upcoming-Gameplay-Improvements

It took 3 days after release to give us this short topic...
When these changes going into the game?
8 days, almost fully equipped, but still cant use anything that leads into guardbreak with my peacekeeper....
Thanks for UBI answer.

Cowadlina
02-20-2017, 06:31 PM
bump

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 06:32 PM
bump

You are not allowed to bump threads, but the update should be coming this week. I personally assume tomorrow or Wednesday.

Cowadlina
02-20-2017, 06:33 PM
ok sorry for that, where you get that info?

Ragnar---
02-20-2017, 06:40 PM
ok sorry for that, where you get that info?

He is guessing. Ubisoft have give no ETA and they're extremely quiet on the subject.

Cowadlina
02-20-2017, 06:59 PM
UBI post will be nice then ....

Twisted-Karma
02-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Looking at it objectively, slow updates cause the game to become stagnant, people get bored and move on, especially with possible game changing, changes lol but on the other part of the spectrum, much work is being done in the background, checking fixes are fixed and not breaking anything else, balance changes especially take longer as to not tweak it too far imo.
I also cannot wait for the next patch to be able to counter guard break again, as it is now, you have to press it exactly same time to counter. I also want them to take time to make sure things are done as said it will be.
This game is very sensitive to timing so I imagine any changes will take a bit of time to do right.

So they can't say when the patch is coming till they know it's fixed and if they give any ETA and not keep to it, they will get slated either way :p