PDA

View Full Version : Will DLC include single player content

GianS
02-20-2017, 05:14 PM
Hi

I am very interested in this game, but have yet to have purchased it. I am more an offline single player type of player and know that there is a single player. So now with the option to purchase the game with the pass included I want to know if Ubisoft is investing more into the single player experience as well.

I may play multiplayer now and again, but do not want to purchase DLC content wich would become redundant as soon as the player base moves on, a hard lesson learned with EA Star Wars Battlefront.

So the question is Ubisoft, will you include more singleplayer content in the upcoming DLC's?

Thank you,
G

WingedHussar_PL
02-20-2017, 05:24 PM
No. There isn't any official plans to make extended single player campaign at the moment.

GianS
02-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Thanks for the quick response....

That is dissappointing however..... :(

DrExtrem
02-20-2017, 06:02 PM
Source?

Official statements'?

Anything?

I mean ... it is quite obvious, that the dlc is very likely to be mp-based but don't write it, like its "word of god".

tonythatiger23
02-20-2017, 09:14 PM
Hi

I am very interested in this game, but have yet to have purchased it. I am more an offline single player type of player and know that there is a single player. So now with the option to purchase the game with the pass included I want to know if Ubisoft is investing more into the single player experience as well.

I may play multiplayer now and again, but do not want to purchase DLC content wich would become redundant as soon as the player base moves on, a hard lesson learned with EA Star Wars Battlefront.

So the question is Ubisoft, will you include more singleplayer content in the upcoming DLC's?

Thank you,
G

Do yourself a favor and save your money, or spend it elsewhere. You'll be SORELY disappointed, especially if you're typically an offline player. Wait until they fix issues, if ever, and price drops and buy preowned from gamestop and return before the 7 days is up. I assure you it wont take you anylonger to complete the singleplayer than that. I regret purchasing this game in its entirety. I also purchased deluxe version and never received additional content I paid for. Steer FAR away from this game. Was going to preorder wildlands as well, after this experience I will NEVER preorder another ubi game again in my life.