PDA

View Full Version : Limit classes per team in 4x4

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:11 PM
Give us the option to be in matches with one class per team. Having 6 orochis in a game is killing all the fun. The community is abusive with Any short cuts. So please police your own game before it dies

I honestly find every class require a bit of skills and some require a lot. But that orochi .

Funeragon
02-20-2017, 05:16 PM
Nice arguments :D

JESTER Z99
02-20-2017, 05:18 PM
Its a game. Fight harder have honor :}

Thanapetus
02-20-2017, 05:22 PM

Quit playing an overpowered weeaboo fantasy class

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:26 PM

For myself I don't care for K/D ratio or losing. In duels I'll die a dozen times until I learn the style of who's facing me. Love the fun and challenge . But spamming one button then running around isn't really any fun. I just don't want to quit on this game.

I know the orochi is fast and light that's why he hits fast and run fast but why isn't he staggering when he gets blocked for a second to balance the fight realistically because he's light ? Trust me. If they don't wanna fix him. Just give us the option to play in a more balanced environment in forced balanced teams :)

Funeragon
02-20-2017, 05:29 PM
For myself I don't care for K/D ratio or losing. In duels I'll die a dozen times until I learn the style of who's facing me. Love the fun and challenge . But spamming one button then running around isn't really any fun. I just don't want to quit on this game.

I know the orochi is fast and light that's why he hits fast and run fast but why isn't he staggering when he gets blocked for a second to balance the fight realistically because he's light ? Trust me. If they don't wanna fix him. Just give us the option to play in a more balanced environment in forced balanced teams :)

Not the fastest char.

Casper5632
02-20-2017, 05:32 PM
And a match vs 4 shogoku's is not that fun, but if they limit it to 1 player per class I am going to be stuck rushing to queue up as the only class I play. This is not the kind of game where you can be a jack of all trades, as you will be a much better player if you focus 99% of your efforts into perfecting a single class.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Not the faster char.

Berserker is lightening fast but depends on skills

Peacekeeper is super fast with great dodges but beatable and depends on player skills.

Just saying balance is the key word.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:36 PM
And a match vs 4 shogoku's is not that fun, but if they limit it to 1 player per class I am going to be stuck rushing to queue up as the only class I play. This is not the kind of game where you can be a jack of all trades, as you will be a much better player if you focus 99% of your efforts into perfecting a single class.

We should have it as an option . Select is open to unlimited classes or limited. Just to let each enjoy their experience instead of being pulled into spammers boring tactics

Funeragon
02-20-2017, 05:36 PM
Berserker is lightening fast but depends on skills

Peacekeeper is super fast with great dodges but beatable and depends on player skills.

Just saying balance is the key word.

Just to say people complain about Orochi because he is too fast for their small brain. But he isn't the fastest. That's all

Knight_Raime
02-20-2017, 05:40 PM
When ranked comes out yes. but i'm hesitant to say that hero stacking shouldn't exist period. I need to play more first.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:43 PM
Just to say people complain about Orochi because he is too fast for their small brain. But he isn't the fastest. That's all

Everyone is entitled for their own opinion but reality and the sum of people using it prices it as a fact. Only the ones doing the abuse don't see it. And true small brains can't see or learn more than pressing one button to function. Maybe the orochi is made for slow learners and people with low IQ. Only Ubisoft knows that answer :)

Roman672
02-20-2017, 05:47 PM
I see the problem...skill. That's it. Yes, Orochi are fast characters and their strikes happen quickly, but guess what? They are completely beatable. I play a Kensei, A KENSEI! I beat Orochi, it's almost always by the skin of my teeth if it's a good Orochi, but the are still beatable. You just have to know how to counter classes. Shugoki troubles are dealt with by guard breaks, strikes, and avoidance. That grab is dodgeable, I do it frequently. Orochi rely on quick attacks and side steps, get defensive, look for parry opportunities and resort to your light attacks. That storm rush is easy to parry as long as you pay attention to which side of the their body the blade is on. Yes, they are difficult, but some patience and practice wins the day. I'm not saying at all that I beat Orochi all the time, but it's about a 50/50 shot against skilled players.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 05:52 PM
I see the problem...skill. That's it. Yes, Orochi are fast characters and their strikes happen quickly, but guess what? They are completely beatable. I play a Kensei, A KENSEI! I beat Orochi, it's almost always by the skin of my teeth if it's a good Orochi, but the are still beatable. You just have to know how to counter classes. Shugoki troubles are dealt with by guard breaks, strikes, and avoidance. That grab is dodgeable, I do it frequently. Orochi rely on quick attacks and side steps, get defensive, look for parry opportunities and resort to your light attacks. That storm rush is easy to parry as long as you pay attention to which side of the their body the blade is on. Yes, they are difficult, but some patience and practice wins the day. I'm not saying at all that I beat Orochi all the time, but it's about a 50/50 shot against skilled players.

Great input and I did beat my share of orochis. In one on one . However in big matches they either run around then come back to hit u when u r low or u end up in the middle of 3 orochis getting light attacks spammed into a shawarma . Again keep him the way he is but give me the option for more enjoyable group matches :)

Gnarxly
02-20-2017, 05:52 PM
Give us the option to be in matches with one class per team. Having 6 orochis in a game is killing all the fun. The community is abusive with Any short cuts. So please police your own game before it dies

I honestly find every class require a bit of skills and some require a lot. But that orochi .

No thanks.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 06:01 PM
No thanks.

Then this won't be an Esport game and will bleed out users weekly. Due to the Oroaches infestation :P sad but true

Casper5632
02-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Having as an option breaks the player base though. The fact there are only 4 queues we can go into helps minimize queue times and helps us be able to queue with players who are closer to our skill level. If we start making different matchmaking options we will start seeing smaller and smaller pools for each queue.

Thanapetus
02-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Then this won't be an Esport game and will bleed out users weekly. Due to the Oroaches infestation :P sad but true

Esports is not true sports. Football, Basketball, Hockey hell boxing and MMA are sports

Esports is professional video game players. When I see 100k people fill a stadium to watch people play a game then and only then will it be a sport. Jesus, have you seen some of these esport players? They are all neckbeards, weeaboos, japanese cartoon fetish basement dwellers with NO marketable skills.

Hi, I am here for the new management position

What are your skills?

Well, I played this game For Honor professionally and was only mid level but I had a crappy team and the game was full of lag.

YOUR HIRED!!!

30 days later

Company goes bankrupt

Yeah..real contributions to society.......just another money grab from parents wallets the whole notion of esports, japanese cartoons, gaming culture.

DistrictEx
02-20-2017, 08:27 PM
Esports is not true sports. Football, Basketball, Hockey hell boxing and MMA are sports

Esports is professional video game players. When I see 100k people fill a stadium to watch people play a game then and only then will it be a sport. Jesus, have you seen some of these esport players? They are all neckbeards, weeaboos, japanese cartoon fetish basement dwellers with NO marketable skills.

Hi, I am here for the new management position

What are your skills?

Well, I played this game For Honor professionally and was only mid level but I had a crappy team and the game was full of lag.

YOUR HIRED!!!

30 days later

Company goes bankrupt

Yeah..real contributions to society.......just another money grab from parents wallets the whole notion of esports, japanese cartoons, gaming culture.

Relax buddy, it's one of the company goals when they made this game. I don't watch or participate in Esports. But it's a profession now and it's a reality. Gaming does take skills and some have it in folds. It take some dedication and training. Unfair to take that away from those who practice it. To each their own. At least I know I don't have the skills nor the dedication to be in those and get too bored to watch them. Math is a sport, chest is a sport, golf is a sport even tho a lot go nuts when u tell them it's a real sport. Physical and mental. Sports is the challenge of skills. Even good behavior in the face of defeat is called sportsmanship .

Isn't competitive eating a sport? 😂 To each what they love and invest time in :)