PDA

View Full Version : And yet Ubi does nothing.

T_Djinn_T
02-20-2017, 03:54 PM
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/200263780444143616/283249421347454976/Bots.png

More people botting in Domion/Elim AI. GOOD THING WE GET THEM ORDERS TO COMPLETE! IT'S A LOT OF FUN KNOWING I'LL BE PLAYING 1V4 AGAIN!

Just so you're aware yesterday over 24hours ago I tried to do this same "Kill 300 troops" order. And these are the SAME THREE PEOPLE BOTTING IN DOMINION STILL

How are they botting you ask? They have something that is pressing space bar once every 60 seconds so they don't get kicked for inactivity. And just reaping all the steel and experience for it.

But in this case. It's just a premade of friends. The game lasts for such a short duration the inactivity timer doesn't even kick in.

So if you want to level up stupid quick without even playing the game. Go to sleep and wake up with 20k+ Steel? Here ya go. Welcome to Rep 10 with the rest of the cheaters.

Ubi won't address it.
Ubi will do nothing about it.

TL;DR? I'm ****ing tilted that this is a thing that people can do get away with and have no form of punishment. Came across a stream of someone doing this the other day. 9 hours. Of just this afk/bot When he finally returned he went from level 1 new hero to P2

Feuerbach_
02-20-2017, 04:18 PM
There is report after each battle. But i dont know how Ubi reacting on it.

Varicose_Veins
02-20-2017, 05:07 PM
It never ceases to amaze me what lengths some people will go to. :-(

Roman672
02-20-2017, 05:10 PM
So much for being the PC master race huh? I've yet to see this occur on console...good luck! I truly hope that Ubi finds a fix for this or starts swinging a ban hammer.

Varicose_Veins
02-20-2017, 05:15 PM
They probably will act on it because it could cost them money. The more steel people get for free like this the less likely they will buy steel off Ubi.

Drekle
02-20-2017, 05:17 PM
They probably will act on it because it could cost them money. The more steel people get for free like this the less likely they will buy steel off Ubi.

Except after The Division, and now For Honor, Ubisoft will just struggle to get people to buy their watered down games.

T_Djinn_T
02-20-2017, 06:25 PM
There is report after each battle. But i dont know how Ubi reacting on it.

They don't. That's how.

It never ceases to amaze me what lengths some people will go to. :-(

I just got to work and saw I still had for honor open... Apparently I Alt+f4'd the foums instead of the game when I left...
looks like I'm as bad as them now. =(

ONLY because it would cost them money. And even then maybe.

Except after The Division, and now For Honor, Ubisoft will just struggle to get people to buy their watered down games.

Instant Gratification means people will still buy their games.