PDA

View Full Version : Regarding blocking direction zone attacks

PilusMedicus
02-20-2017, 03:48 PM
I noticed that a few zone attacks and in particular the peacekeepers one shows you the hit detection being left for a split second and than quickly on the other side which than hits you.
which is very confusing to say the least.
i want to know if this was done on purpose or is this a bug?

in my opinion any attacks should only show the end direction on which they are truly going to hit, regardless of how many pirouettes a character does.

Funeragon
02-20-2017, 03:59 PM
I noticed that a few zone attacks and in particular the peacekeepers one shows you the hit detection being left for a split second and than quickly on the other side which than hits you.

in my opinion any attacks should only show the end direction on which they are truly going to hit, regardless of how many pirouettes a character does.

it's a bug cause u can press one button slightly before the other one. means that ur char will start an attack, cancelled into the aoe attack

T_Djinn_T
02-20-2017, 04:00 PM

Lol. Wait till you see the warden. Zone is the single fastest attack in the whole game and it does this. Will hit you every time.