PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Ubisoft

defiix
02-20-2017, 03:28 PM
Congratulations on another successful Ubi style release.

A Steam score of 6 and all negative reviews. Who could have seen that coming. But at least you payed IGN how much do you have to pay for a 8 these days... I mean that is almost the lowest score they give, right? Is that free? Its not like you can get them with review copies anymore since you don't give those out anymore. For a very good reason because apparently you know your games are crap. Can't have those pesky journalist tell that to everyone.

Anyway thank your for being consistent so I am never in danger of buying any of your crap. Its nice to know that Ubi will **** up without exception.
And rest assured that I will never ever buy a game from you directly or at full price. Which is also good for me since your games tank in about a month or two, which forces you to lower the price to almost nothing half year later. So I can then pick up for half of that price... well, you know where.

At least you are still making money, right?
I wonder if the endless stream of consumer zombies won't dry up soon, don't you?

Salt_is_Real
02-20-2017, 03:36 PM
Congratulations on another successful Ubi style release.

A Steam score of 6 and all negative reviews. Who could have seen that coming. But at least you payed IGN how much do you have to pay for a 8 these days... I mean that is almost the lowest score they give, right? Is that free? Its not like you can get them with review copies anymore since you don't give those out anymore. For a very good reason because apparently you know your games are crap. Can't have those pesky journalist tell that to everyone.

Anyway thank your for being consistent so I am never in danger of buying any of your crap. Its nice to know that Ubi will **** up without exception.
And rest assured that I will never ever buy a game from you directly or at full price. Which is also good for me since your games tank in about a month or two, which forces you to lower the price to almost nothing half year later. So I can then pick up for half of that price... well, you know where.

At least you are still making money, right?
I wonder if the endless stream of consumer zombies won't dry up soon, don't you?

Damn you are so butthurt :D
Why the hell do you come here and write thing like this? Do you hate Ubi so much you spend your time by worthless hating on internet?
Do you realize that rating can be based on many factors on Steam, like general hating of Ubi, or players being butthurt cuz they are losing? Damn I saw guys here crying cuz others can use controllers,

For Honor is good game, it has MP I was waiting Long Time, it needs correct few missis, but core of the game is solid. I honetly thing it's same case like Rainbow six: Siege, it was mess as well at realise, but Ubisoft worked on it and it's great now, same thing can happend here.

faci76
02-20-2017, 03:40 PM
Having a blast and love this game. One of the most enjoyable combat games I've played in a long time.