PDA

View Full Version : Recovering gameplay state ...

BEEENTY
02-20-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi there,

Something really annoying is this f***** "recovering gameplay state" when someone is leaving ... The game gets stuck and we can't do anything but ALT F4..
Ubi we should be able to exit a game without having to close it...

Or is there any tips to do so?

Cheers

devil7001
02-20-2017, 02:40 PM
Happens every now and then on ps4 too. Recovering and then lost connection, back to login screen. Really annoying.

BEEENTY
02-20-2017, 04:28 PM
Yep, and I also have an issue when I got an invite to join a group, I often have the "you have failed to join blablabla". Same thing, have to reboot the game :/

Is there any topics were we can list the bugs but also the modifications to do?

Feuerbach_
02-20-2017, 04:34 PM
Yep. Another "cool thing" is the error msg about "u cant join in this game , because bla bla... " Why i need to know that? I know what i cant join in another 10000000 game's sessions , u can msg me in each of it.
So its really annoying to "RE"press all steps to join again after this OFTEN messages.

And another nice thing - when u questing one mod , and after on battle u autoswitching in another game mod without ant messages and offers. WHY?? Why i need to relogin if i already choose one??

BEEENTY
02-20-2017, 04:36 PM
Yep. Another "cool thing" is the error msg about "u cant join in this game , because bla bla... " Why i need to know that? I know what i cant join in another 10000000 game's sessions , u can msg me in each of it.
So its really annoying to "RE"press all steps to join again after this OFTEN messages.

yep I also have that, i'm playing on PC