PDA

View Full Version : Score Calculations?

Mad-Tommo
02-20-2017, 02:12 PM
Can someone enlighten me on how the Dominion Scores are calculated at the end of a match?
I'm getting more Take downs more Objectives & less Deaths than other players & getting less points? Not always of course.
Sorry iam i missing something?:mad:Tommo

Mathonn
02-20-2017, 02:14 PM
Killing minions and staying on captured points also increase the score.

isthil89
02-20-2017, 02:16 PM
killing on a point gives u more points aswell

Aeecto
02-20-2017, 02:20 PM
Can someone enlighten me on how the Dominion Scores are calculated at the end of a match?
I'm getting more Take downs more Objectives & less Deaths than other players & getting less points? Not always of course.

It's not only about killing/ganking players.
Following things are better for points (just like in mobas):
-minion kills
-defending points (standing inside the area... conquerer can boost points this way with a passive)
-fair kills gives extra points (1vs1, 2vs2)
-winning fights 1vs2+ gives extra points
-reviving denies the enemy points... they first get them on resurection.

That's the reason why all these ganksquads usually are a lot of points behind even getting more kills.

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 02:29 PM

You have to look at your character and how they earn renown. For example PK gets a lot of renown for things such as honorable fights, killstreaks and general kills, however warden gets renown from killing people, capturing objectives and fighting in fights they are outnumbered in. These are the main bulks of renown on top of the killing soldiers, defending, capturing etc.

To find how to get renown for your character will probably be in game but I use a website called rankedboost as you can easily access all heroes.

Mad-Tommo
02-20-2017, 03:30 PM
Ok i think ive got it now! Run from A to B, kill mobs on the way, stand still for 10 seconds in B, then run to C, on the way kill some mobs,stand still for 10 seconds,rinse repeat.
No wonder im not getting high scores im playing the game all wrong?
Gonna have to try it it sounds like fun!
Thanks for the replies though guys,some of it does make sense Know. :mad:Tommo

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 03:34 PM
Ok i think ive got it now! Run from A to B, kill mobs on the way, stand still for 10 seconds in B, then run to C, on the way kill some mobs,stand still for 10 seconds,rinse repeat.
No wonder im not getting high scores im playing the game all wrong?
Gonna have to try it it sounds like fun!
Thanks for the replies though guys,some of it does make sense Know. :mad:Tommo

To get a better score, look at your hero and see what their best way to earn renown is.

Mad-Tommo
02-20-2017, 03:43 PM
Ok thanks i will. Sorry about my other reply i was just been facetious,could'nt help it.:mad:Tommo