PDA

View Full Version : "BOTs" Are here

ZechsMarquizy
02-20-2017, 02:06 PM
More and More bots are showing up late nights, is Ubisoft going to do anything about this? Or will this be the division all over again? can we bot and not get banned? wtf guys... comments?

The_Darkrash
02-20-2017, 02:30 PM
More and More bots are showing up late nights, is Ubisoft going to do anything about this? Or will this be the division all over again? can we bot and not get banned? wtf guys... comments?

i don't think i have seen any bots that players are using in this game yet.
Do you have any proof or atleast tell us how they behave? do they block and parry everything?
Are they just running around in spawn?

I ask you this, so i can keep an eye out my self :)

Feydakin_
02-20-2017, 02:32 PM
Haven't seen any bots yet, have only seen auto-block cheaters. 2 so far.

teksuo1
02-20-2017, 02:55 PM
i've seen a suspicious orichi but it could've been a really intense roleplayer. he had the same pathing patterns all game and same reaction to combat every single time.

ZechsMarquizy
02-20-2017, 03:05 PM
i don't think i have seen any bots that players are using in this game yet.
Do you have any proof or atleast tell us how they behave? do they block and parry everything?
Are they just running around in spawn?

I ask you this, so i can keep an eye out my self :)

most are just using a macro'er and sit at spawn point in dominion vs AI's going in and out of guard, but today i saw 1 in pvp that literally just goes mid and attacks minions, ignores heroes and dies over and over again.

You asked about proof... well yes I recorded / caught 1 player using a macro'er at spawn. I have it on my twitch but I'll upload it on youtube later on today and post here.

CommodoreWulf
02-20-2017, 03:28 PM
most are just using a macro'er and sit at spawn point in dominion vs AI's going in and out of guard, but today i saw 1 in pvp that literally just goes mid and attacks minions, ignores heroes and dies over and over again..

You do know that there is a contact for killing 300 minions right? Doesn't make him a bot or anything, could just be trying to get that contact.

Fuzzybutts
02-20-2017, 03:33 PM
You do know that there is a contact for killing 300 minions right? Doesn't make him a bot or anything, could just be trying to get that contact.

^ This.

Those 'Kill 300 Minions' orders are indeed souless/brainless enough you feel like a bot while doing them.

Feuerbach_
02-20-2017, 03:35 PM
I've seen one , and report him as "unfair play".