PDA

View Full Version : Named Armour?

SQUARENecron
02-20-2017, 02:03 PM
I got my Conqueror up to 108 via maxed purple gear and I found a named weapon. I collected all the pieces so I could have the full set. What I wanted to know is, is there any named armours? I spent steel looking but didn't find any.

If anyone wants to see the full set of Leodagans Flail and sheild, it's in the link below.

http://xboxclips.com/SQUARE+Necron/7c6d5981-ff74-49c8-a6c7-6f844932abf9

isthil89
02-20-2017, 02:37 PM
i would like to know this and obviously the other guy didnt no what u meant

SocknBopperz
02-20-2017, 02:56 PM
I have seen no reports of unique armor pieces, only the usual heroic tier armor.

Also @Gray360UK there are "unique" (named) weapon part sets for each character. Kensei has "Murasame", Lawbringer has "Guimond" and Raider has "Vandrad" for example. These pieces have identical stats to other weapon pieces I believe, though they seem rarer and are marker with a star next to the name.

SQUARENecron
02-20-2017, 03:10 PM
I have seen no reports of unique armor pieces, only the usual heroic tier armor.

Also @Gray360UK there are "unique" (named) weapon part sets for each character. Kensei has "Murasame", Lawbringer has "Guimond" and Raider has "Vandrad" for example. These pieces have identical stats to other weapon pieces I believe, though they seem rarer and are marker with a star next to the name.

Thanks for the info. And you put the named thing much better =P

Lacifarus1188
02-20-2017, 06:43 PM
I was wondering what the conqueror one was. I've got the full Gilgamesh blade on my warden