PDA

View Full Version : AC3 conflicts of the luxury version and the UBI30 version

alejoriosl
02-20-2017, 01:56 PM
I bought the animus pack in Uplay for PC in January after the ubi30, I decided because I wanted to complete all the AC3, as you know Ubisoft gift it.
It is not possible to play the dlc, or the additional content of AC3 due to errors or conflicts of the luxury version and the UBI30 version. In addition to this the season pass is required.
A month has already elapsed, and the support page has not solved the problem.
They solve all the problems with the other games, but not with my favorite game. There is someone who can help me, I'm desperate.
CASE NUMBER 04103067

strigoi1958
02-20-2017, 02:23 PM
You need to ask support to remove the free Ubi30 version from your library. That is how other people have solved their problem.

alejoriosl
02-21-2017, 04:53 AM
Removed the ubi30 version, but there was no result.

strigoi1958
02-21-2017, 03:23 PM
if you mean that you have uninstalled the ubi30 version, that will not fix it.... you must ask support to completely remove it from your library

andynaruto10
02-22-2017, 03:02 AM
How is the free AC 3 different from a bought AC 3? I don't think there's a problem with that. Unless it's the Deluxe edition which is different. But, to make the DLCs work, you gonna redeem all codes in-game too, uninstall the game then redownload it. Try that.

strigoi1958
02-22-2017, 04:27 AM
How is the free AC 3 different from a bought AC 3? I don't think there's a problem with that. Unless it's the Deluxe edition which is different. But, to make the DLCs work, you gonna redeem all codes in-game too, uninstall the game then redownload it. Try that.

It's not different but for some reason having both in your library causes conflicts... Other people have had a deluxe edition and for some reason... installed the free one and lost all their DLC but once support removed the free version everything was ok again

alejoriosl
02-22-2017, 05:22 AM
It's not different but for some reason having both in your library causes conflicts... Other people have had a deluxe edition and for some reason... installed the free one and lost all their DLC but once support removed the free version everything was ok again

How to say strigoi1958, It is a serious problem in the system, in addition support is delayed by the number of people.

andynaruto10
02-22-2017, 05:30 AM

I see, thanks for clarifying.

strigoi1958
02-22-2017, 10:32 AM
How to say strigoi1958, It is a serious problem in the system, in addition support is delayed by the number of people.

Uplay is designed so we cannot buy the same game twice **.... Ubisoft very kindly gave away 7 great games free and I understand you playing the free game and then upgrading to a deluxe edition.... I don't know why other people downloaded the free version of a game they already own :) I guess it's because the game is so good they want it twice :)

** I am not 100% certain but I think it will be possible to buy extra copies of a game in the future, so we can gift them to friends. :)