PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass - worth it?

PR0P4NE
02-20-2017, 01:01 PM
As the title says, is the season pass worth getting for For Honor?

I've been playing The Division since Day One, and had the season pass at release and it was something of a let-down. I do think For Honor could have some longevity so I'm leaning toward getting it....

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 01:23 PM
As far as I know the season pass means you get the new stuff a week early and don't have to spend steel to unlock the new characters. Everyone else will get access to them after that week, paying steel to unlock them.

EmeraldCthulhu
02-20-2017, 01:31 PM
As far as I know the season pass means you get the new stuff a week early and don't have to spend steel to unlock the new characters. Everyone else will get access to them after that week, paying steel to unlock them.

Do we know how much steel? Seeing how greedy this system is I would not be surprised if it was like 10k per charackter...

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 01:55 PM
Do we know how much steel? Seeing how greedy this system is I would not be surprised if it was like 10k per charackter...

No idea on that. I think they would probably want to price them a bit high to temp people to just buy steel for the purchase, but I don't know.

PR0P4NE
02-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Thanks for the replies folks....I don't mind getting it if I get free characters (or rather if the cost of the "free" stuff works out less that buying steel to get it) and content. I assume there is DLC content planned at some point as well which would be covered under the pass?

Stupple
02-20-2017, 07:39 PM
hmm you sure about that it cost me me to unlock the characters 500 steel each. is it cost for other no season pass?

The_Quieter
02-20-2017, 07:41 PM
hmm you sure about that it cost me me to unlock the characters 500 steel each. is it cost for other no season pass?

They mean the "new" characters that haven't been released yet. Supposedly if you have a season pass you won't have to use steel for those either.