PDA

View Full Version : For Honor wins, there is no honor.

Naali1
02-20-2017, 12:19 PM
I played on Beta, this was game of great fun. But now, week after lauch its everything but fun. There is absolutely no matchmaking criteria? I am lvl 16, with gear lvl 11. All my matches are agaist honor level 2-4, and gear level over 100. Why? Why cant I join in game with my own level. Second thing is items. You can actually use real money to gain items, and items gives you stubid advantaces. Stuff like you get revenge with few hits.

And revenge is other issue I have with this game. When you are trying to have a fair fight, revenge is everything but. Im tired of this game, I wanted to like it, I wanted to play it. But in its current state there just aint fun left in it (I like Dominion game mode, and elimination but elimination was ruined with skirmish).

I tought that we soon get updates to fix atleast some of issues, but nope. Nothing.

Naali1
02-20-2017, 12:20 PM
+ IF i would need to wait a bit longer for same lvl games, I wouldnt mind at all. There should be option to this.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 12:21 PM
Did you try snapping your fingers to get those updates? Might help.

Naali1
02-20-2017, 12:24 PM
Did you try snapping your fingers to get those updates? Might help.

I dont follow.

DrinkinMyStella
02-20-2017, 12:31 PM
One thing i realised is that it doesn't matter what level their hero is or their gear score because if they don't know how to play they will lose, i have fought reputation levels 2 and 3 before and beaten them. I agree that the matchmaking should be heavily based on skill and ping rather than region or language. Although the revenge is annoying when the enemy use it on you but when i'm using it it does help and makes things more intense.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 12:32 PM
You thought we would soon get updates. The game hasn't been out a full week yet. You seem to want the updates right now and in movies, sometimes snapping your fingers makes things magically happen in an instant.

DrinkinMyStella
02-20-2017, 12:34 PM
I dont follow.

He was joking i assume.

Naali1
02-20-2017, 12:41 PM
He was joking i assume.

You never know. Week usually is quite long without updates. Besides, pointing one thing out of whole post is bit... well, I know someone likes trolling and so on and so on..

Naali1
02-20-2017, 12:45 PM
One thing i realised is that it doesn't matter what level their hero is or their gear score because if they don't know how to play they will lose, i have fought reputation levels 2 and 3 before and beaten them. I agree that the matchmaking should be heavily based on skill and ping rather than region or language. Although the revenge is annoying when the enemy use it on you but when i'm using it it does help and makes things more intense.

You are correct with statement that level does not equal skill. But then again, Items still gives advantages like issue with revenge. I would flag with different server options, one where gear does not count.. in dominion as well. Items would be cosmetic items only.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 12:46 PM
Everything in your post I've seen several times in other posts. So i just focused on the part that would be more interesting to comment on.

DrinkinMyStella
02-20-2017, 12:50 PM
You are correct with statement that level does not equal skill. But then again, Items still gives advantages like issue with revenge. I would flag with different server options, one where gear does not count.. in dominion as well. Items would be cosmetic items only.

Yea the items do help increase the stats of the hero being used, but i find unless you know how play anyway then it doesn't really matter except when you play against higher rep players.

PacTheManlyMan
02-20-2017, 01:08 PM
I played on Beta, this was game of great fun. But now, week after lauch its everything but fun. There is absolutely no matchmaking criteria? I am lvl 16, with gear lvl 11. All my matches are agaist honor level 2-4, and gear level over 100. Why? Why cant I join in game with my own level. Second thing is items. You can actually use real money to gain items, and items gives you stubid advantaces. Stuff like you get revenge with few hits.

And revenge is other issue I have with this game. When you are trying to have a fair fight, revenge is everything but. Im tired of this game, I wanted to like it, I wanted to play it. But in its current state there just aint fun left in it (I like Dominion game mode, and elimination but elimination was ruined with skirmish).

I tought that we soon get updates to fix atleast some of issues, but nope. Nothing.

When you start queueing for a match, make sure that the MM is on "Strict".
Try counting how long it takes for it to change to "extended", and when it does, leave the queue and queue again.

Unforutenatly thats the only way I see a fix for this problem until rank comes in.

VTheMan032
02-20-2017, 01:09 PM

Complete BS an attack stacked orochi can kill you in 3 shots with revenge up(light attacks) I'm around 50 gear score now and with Revenge I can almost 1 shot PK's and Orochis on my warden... not balanced... broken... you come to a point where gear starts wining for you, and it need addressing

EothK
02-20-2017, 01:27 PM
I agree, gear has too much influence in this game in later levels.

I'm not even talking about being unfair or not balanced. I'm simply meaning the low level fights are more fun as they are longer and take more skill.
When fights end after 2 blows it's getting old fast imho.