PDA

View Full Version : Legitimate List of Complaints and bugs.

Clownbaby420x
02-20-2017, 12:03 PM
BUGS

Once I spawn in on "The Shard" as a defender, the camera angle focuses off to the distance for a few seconds which results in an awkward pause at the start of the game.
A similar issue happens when I am playing on "Overwatch": as the attackers or defenders on that map, myself and my team will start to sprint at the start of the game like usual, but we will sprint backwards.

BALANCING WISHES

The Lawbringer can pick up foes and throw them over the shoulder as many times as they desire until stamina runs outs. The stamina cost should be increased on par to an RB+LB attacks, you know, the quick, strong attacks that use up a lot of stamina. What happens is that Lawbringer likes to hoist an individual to have his teammates attack the person being thrown.
Dashing (dodging) should use up stamina; I think that it should use up as much stamina as the average light attack or less. What happens is that faster heroes will constantly dodge (as they should) in the middle of engagements resulting in a free hit, but this can happen indefinitely due to dashing using no stamina.
Countering the guard-break in the beta was much better than the current parameters.
Revenge mode should only activate when in combat with more than one person. I have fought a person alone at an objective and the person went revenge mode twice in our duel which is an unfair advantage.

Thanks Ubisoft for a fun game.

BadgerBadger25
02-20-2017, 04:16 PM
You can dodge the lawbringer attack

BEEENTY
02-20-2017, 04:41 PM
Bugs:

When getting an invite, there is often the "failed to join the group" message
When launching a game another message "you can't join this game blabla"

Modifications:

We should be able to speak/write when we are in the menu if we are in a group
We should be able to customize our char when waiting for the matchmaking

pure_energist
02-20-2017, 04:54 PM
When a game mode fails to load due to no available opponents the group is separated when returned to the main menu. ( group leader has to be aware of this possibility and keep the group together only by exiting to menu first.)

BEEENTY
02-20-2017, 05:01 PM
Would be nice if we can invite people in a group without having to add them as friends.