PDA

View Full Version : I want Dumb Skins.

Glaba24
02-20-2017, 09:15 AM
The cosmetic part of this game is pretty lacking. As a Warden at least, the only cosmetic change I notice is when my helmet changes. Everything else looks the same or VERY similar. So, we should have dumb, out-of-place skins just for fun. Y'know, kinda like MOBAs or Overwatch or stuff like that. And, y'know... they don't HAVE to be dumb but... yeah.

Toast_Addict
02-20-2017, 09:24 AM
Yeah please don't do this..... the effects are already silly enough.

Glaba24
02-20-2017, 09:31 AM
NO, MORE SILLY! I WANT WARDEN WITH A LIGHTSABER! No but seriously, we don't need silly but just something different and more noticeable.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 10:04 AM
Damn man, the game just came out lol. I am sure given time all classes will get lots of options to change them cosmetically.

Glaba24
02-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Even if the game just came out, I want to make sure people at least think about it in the future.

Krucifixt
02-20-2017, 11:12 AM
Maybe some more fancy styled pauldrons, different metal colors, or different styles of things sure. However I wouldn't want them to make it silly or too crazy. I do honestly like how this game immerses you as a knight, too much craziness would take it away.

Kazowa
02-20-2017, 11:34 AM
Maybe some more fancy styled pauldrons, different metal colors, or different styles of things sure. However I wouldn't want them to make it silly or too crazy. I do honestly like how this game immerses you as a knight, too much craziness would take it away.

Honestly, For Honor gave knights a more authentic look. I'm at Renown 3 there are a few slightly different style of armor, cosmetics I think they are fine, and I like the color variations. I don't want my Knights look like a hero with big pauldrons in world of warcraft.

Krucifixt
02-21-2017, 03:34 AM
Honestly, For Honor gave knights a more authentic look. I'm at Renown 3 there are a few slightly different style of armor, cosmetics I think they are fine, and I like the color variations. I don't want my Knights look like a hero with big pauldrons in world of warcraft.
Didnt mean anything like WoW meant more like how some people did some cool things in Skyrim, interesting metal work armors, maybe to match certain helms theyve already done more.

Fuzzybutts
02-21-2017, 04:02 AM
I want a doofy *** Warlord skin where all of my stuff is made from recycled beer cans and boxes. Warlord is bro af.

Heelidar
02-21-2017, 12:01 PM
You forgot to ask for naked skins.