02-20-2017, 09:11 AM
hmm :(, is it possible to fix that?

Gaso1ine
02-20-2017, 09:15 AM
Bumping for Justice.

Xk.
02-20-2017, 09:20 AM
hmm :(, is it possible to fix that?

Yes, there is some sort of 1ms window at the very beginning of the gb that the developers haven't coded correctly. The bots break gb off parries too when they're one of the god bots, so players are doing the same using macros which is inhumanly possible. A fix needs to be applied asap before this game gets ruined by this type of macro.

Lorr-Rhedet
02-20-2017, 09:21 AM
Bumping for Justice.

^

Jarnhand
02-20-2017, 09:46 AM
Welcome to a P2P game!

A game like this will never go eports or any kind of competitions, outside local competitions when everyone are in the same location so it can be securely played with no cheats/hacks.

Xk.
02-20-2017, 09:51 AM
Welcome to a P2P game!

The fact that the bots perform this same behavior from time to time, proves it's a bug that's being exploited. Whether it's P2P or not.

Aarpian
02-20-2017, 09:53 AM
I don't think this is a macro thing, have you ever seen evidence of it being a macro?
I tech'd a guardbreak after getting parried yesterday. No idea how I did it, but I wasn't spamming it, and it's not the only weird thing I've seen recently.

KuroFurukou
02-20-2017, 10:00 AM
I don't think this is a macro thing, have you ever seen evidence of it being a macro?
I tech'd a guardbreak after getting parried yesterday. No idea how I did it, but I wasn't spamming it, and it's not the only weird thing I've seen recently.

When you a guard break on a guy that is AFK and he counter you EACH TIME. There is little doubt possible.

Aarpian
02-20-2017, 10:15 AM
When you a guard break on a guy that is AFK and he counter you EACH TIME. There is little doubt possible.

OK well technically speaking that's not a macro, but I digress.
Have you actually seen that behaviour?

Fatal-Feit
02-20-2017, 10:32 AM
I played with you and your team a while ago and you called me a cheater that's using a macro or something. I don't know how I was able to do it during the match, but I was definitely not using a macro or any sort of cheat. I believe it has something to do with the client/servers bugging out or whatever. We had a lot of connection issues during the match and I believe that somehow gave us (or just me) the ability to tech out of GBs like the bots.