PDA

View Full Version : will we have rankeds?

Sye_M
02-20-2017, 07:59 AM
the game is so competitive, we need rankeds pls!! leaderboards WE NEED THAT

btw stop running in elimination match, fight the 1v1 and dont run, remember dont be a lil *****

TatoRezo
02-20-2017, 08:11 AM
It was announced in the season pass trailer. I hope it comes sooner like maximum the end of march.

Jarnhand
02-20-2017, 09:23 AM

btw stop running in elimination match, fight the 1v1 and dont run, remember dont be a lil *****

You are aware there are glaring class imbalances right? The only good thing with ranked RIGHT NOW would be to once and for all just show how utterly trash tier some of the classes are right now! And do not even count in how many would cheat and DDOS other players in duels if it was ranked.

Ubisoft have some serious issues that need to be adressed with this game before even thinking about enabling ranked gameplay. Look at how toxic this game is right now, with ranked it would become A LOT worse.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 10:06 AM
This game is pretty mild. You want toxic go check out LoL and their forums. Some crazy **** over there.

E-A-X
02-20-2017, 10:12 AM
Agree this game has too many issues, bugs and mistakes - adding ranked into it would be useless, if they cant fix this game in 2 months there wont be any players left because of the massive frustration already starting even before entering a game.

AngierGaming
02-20-2017, 10:36 AM
For Ranked, to be even remotely considerable fair and competitive, Ubisoft first needs to make sure it's network infrastructure is stable, reliable and fit for the task. Currently it is neither, which is why I hope they spend the time until the introduction of Ranked to improve on that.

Kazowa
02-20-2017, 11:38 AM
You are aware there are glaring class imbalances right? The only good thing with ranked RIGHT NOW would be to once and for all just show how utterly trash tier some of the classes are right now! And do not even count in how many would cheat and DDOS other players in duels if it was ranked.

Ubisoft have some serious issues that need to be adressed with this game before even thinking about enabling ranked gameplay. Look at how toxic this game is right now, with ranked it would become A LOT worse.

I agree, there is so much imbalances in this game is horrific. Orochi's guard break is like longer then other characters they can go a fast light attack then move into a heavy. Some characters aren't even that good like the Lawbringers, I mean that character can do so much. Right now I just found out cheaters from the forums, I didn't even know there were cheaters on this game.

Kazowa
02-20-2017, 11:40 AM

Did you watch the Season Pass Trailer? It was announced within the video, I doubt it will come because there are so many things they need to fix. Please, fix your spelling and grammar.