PDA

View Full Version : you guys really need to work harder on this game

TR3Y_GEE
02-20-2017, 07:19 AM
I also regret getting the gold edition, I pay 40 DOLLARS EXTRA for things not even worth 5 dollars in my opinion, funny part is, I still never got my extra content because you guys said that youre working on it, its been almost a damn week and I still haven't got my 40 bucks worthless stuff, just very disappointing and sad to say that you guys are just horrible at doing and fixing things and don't even get me started on how many times I get kicked out of game in the middle of it. worst game team i've ever seen. just a bunch of greedy people that don't know what they are doing.
I'm never buying a ubisoft game no matter how good the game is. you guys have robbed and fooled too many people.

E-A-X
02-20-2017, 08:04 AM
Atm. i also think that buying the gold edition was a totaly unneeded moneythrow at ubisoft, especially because there are no dedicated server costs that you need to support.
Instead theres massive issues in connectivity for 80€ robbery - next time i see a good Ubisoft title i wait till the cheapest asian key is for less than 1€ sale - those laggy games, with ubisofts non existent connectivity talents they make every AAA title less worth than 5€.

Well but to show my very much thanks im not gonna buy Wildlands in return ,,!,,

KiyaruSan
02-20-2017, 08:23 AM
I also regret getting the gold edition, I pay 40 DOLLARS EXTRA for things not even worth 5 dollars in my opinion, funny part is, I still never got my extra content because you guys said that youre working on it, its been almost a damn week and I still haven't got my 40 bucks worthless stuff, just very disappointing and sad to say that you guys are just horrible at doing and fixing things and don't even get me started on how many times I get kicked out of game in the middle of it. worst game team i've ever seen. just a bunch of greedy people that don't know what they are doing.
I'm never buying a ubisoft game no matter how good the game is. you guys have robbed and fooled too many people.

You don't just 'get' the content. It's something you need to claim in your ubisoft rewards. You might already have access to it without realizing. Try opening your ubisoft overlay ingame and check your rewards up for grabs shift+f2. If it's not there though; then i hope they will fix it soon in your case

revmfox
02-20-2017, 08:35 AM
Very dissapointed. I was expecting these matchmaking errors to go away after beta, but nope. Cant finish any 4v4 match without getting dced. Ive wasted hours... countless hours playing matches, only to be disconnected halfway through the match.