PDA

View Full Version : Fun game, HORRIBLE community WHERE IS YOUR HONOR

gringojay
02-20-2017, 07:05 AM
Please stop running away when you're two hits away from death.

It's really frustrating to be ganked by the whole team while my team is who knows where.

1v1 y u push me off the ledge? :((((

Last man standing runs around the map with the peacekeeper, drags the match on for another 10 mins, eventually dies.... Quick game is a good game.... If you come back and win though WD but still pretty lame.

And AFKers are maybe the worst thing of all. (easily fixed?)

blahblahblah could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on

Usually I wouldn't complain and just move on but I like this game and I want to play it with a community that has MORE HONOR

FOR HONOR.....MORE LIKE NO HONOR AMIRITE 

on and on and on and on and on and on and

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 07:13 AM
No honor in war :D

buff_Nobushi
02-20-2017, 07:15 AM
Easy.
We are given the tools and mechanics, we use them to win or escape our loss.
You can't expect everyone to follow your "honor code". Not only because people have different interpretations of "honor".
I'm sure, there are definetly people who enjoy your "honor code", but like I said, you can't expect people to follow it.

cstratus
02-20-2017, 07:59 AM
I understand your frustration but the reality is everything is fair game so long as you're not glitching/cheating/hacking. The point of the game is to win with the tools they give you and do so by any means necessary.

JTWDK
02-20-2017, 08:02 AM
If only there were a sticky, or some kind of thread that isn't like the other 129381239081203 threads about the same exact issue, but done right, you know?

gringojay
02-20-2017, 08:07 AM
What you've all said is true.

YellowMirror, lol, really nothing to do with honour though ( we are playing video games), just I find it more fun to play like that and take the losses with the wins. But yeah personal thing.....

Just here to gripe i suppose, see if anyone feels the same way or if anybody actually enjoys that play style, or if anyone has a strategy to combat it

gringojay
02-20-2017, 08:11 AM
If only there were a sticky, or some kind of thread that isn't like the other 129381239081203 threads about the same exact issue, but done right, you know?

you already found it? done right as rain cobba, couldnt get any righter, if it did, it'd be left, full circle mate, 360, 4quarters, the whole shamozzle, you know?

also, whats a sticky?

JTWDK
02-20-2017, 08:12 AM
What you've all said is true.

YellowMirror, lol, really nothing to do with honour though ( we are playing video games), just I find it more fun to play like that and take the losses with the wins. But yeah personal thing.....

Just here to gripe i suppose, see if anyone feels the same way or if anybody actually enjoys that play style, or if anyone has a strategy to combat it
I'll be a bit more serious with this response, but have you tried simply asking people if they're up for honoring duels? I play with 3 other guys, and 1 of them absolutely hates the ganking, so whenever i play with him we simply ask the other team if they're up for being "honourable" or not. If i had to make a guestimate i'd say roughly 30-40% of people tend to agree and play in a way we agree upon. Personally i prefer the randomness the other game modes offer, but if you don't, simply being kind and asking the other team if they are ok with honoring duels, tends to work pretty well in my experience.

Leon026
02-20-2017, 08:14 AM
Honestly? It's because the vast majority couldn't duel their way out of a paper bag, and so resort to running around in gangs.

Too bad that doing so constantly activates Revenge. On the one I'm trying to fight. And it's not helping. At all.

JTWDK
02-20-2017, 08:15 AM
you already found it? done right as rain cobba, couldnt get any righter, if it did, it'd be left, full circle mate, 360, 4quarters, the whole shamozzle, you know?

also, whats a sticky?
I understood the second line, but that's it. Back to school i go!

But sorry for being grumpy, it's just there's a stickied thread (sticky, as in it doesnt go away) at the top of the forum dealing with the same issue you seem to have. And when you spend time looking at the forum on a daily basis, threads like these tend to pop up every half hour, despite there being several other threads dealing with the same issue. It gets annoying after a while.

gringojay
02-20-2017, 08:17 AM
I'll be a bit more serious with this response, but have you tried simply asking people if they're up for honoring duels? I play with 3 other guys, and 1 of them absolutely hates the ganking, so whenever i play with him we simply ask the other team if they're up for being "honourable" or not. If i had to make a guestimate i'd say roughly 30-40% of people tend to agree and play in a way we agree upon. Personally i prefer the randomness the other game modes offer, but if you don't, simply being kind and asking the other team if they are ok with honoring duels, tends to work pretty well in my experience.

nope, play solo on ps4, none of my mates play games really
great idea though, or a griefers perverted wet dream

gringojay
02-20-2017, 08:20 AM
I understood the second line, but that's it. Back to school i go!

But sorry for being grumpy, it's just there's a stickied thread (sticky, as in it doesnt go away) at the top of the forum dealing with the same issue you seem to have. And when you spend time looking at the forum on a daily basis, threads like these tend to pop up every half hour, despite there being several other threads dealing with the same issue. It gets annoying after a while.

be annoyed, we can't hurt each other :)