PDA

View Full Version : Hate Bad Teammates

forrest0755
02-20-2017, 05:12 AM
When I say bad teammates, I don't mean people who under-perform in a match. I understand it happens. I am referring to people who don't understand how to play as a team. They will wildly swing at enemies, not caring that they are hitting you and ruining any chance of you getting a combo. People who will walk right past you and not give you a revive. People that will ditch you and leave you to be ganged up on. There have been times when I tried to rescue a teammate who was being ganged up on, only to have them turn tail and run once I show up, leaving me to deal with being ganged up on. I just had a match, where a teammate, ran past my corpse in need of reviving, ran over to his friend, revived him, then run past me, and not revive me, even though I had requested a revive. I can forgive bad play if you are trying and just can't seem to win any fights. I can forgive my team in elimination if they all die to leave me in a 4v1. It happens. I have had bad matches before where I let my team down. There is no excuse for bad team play, though.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 05:20 AM
No way around it. Every team based game will be susceptible to bad teamplay and team performance. You can't avoid it. Even if matchmaking worked, and you had players that matched their combat performance with your own, you'd still have the lone wolfers that play for K/D over the win and objectives.

Suggestion? Get a team up and try to consistently play with them, imagine this would be a lot most enjoyable.

Get on the mic, be friendly, ask for help, give tips without doing it in an entitled manner, and ppl that are struggling will mostly hear you out and give your pointers a try. Being good at the game while doing so gives you a lot of cred and makes ppl more likely to keep following your lead, no doubt.

Other suggestion if you are overly frustrated with that is to keep to duel mode where you can only really depend and count on yourself. GL

forrest0755
02-20-2017, 05:23 AM
I am aware that there isnt a real solution to fix it. I just needed to vent lol.

Mathonn
02-20-2017, 05:35 AM
Bad teammates are the reason for so many of life's problems.

What system?

forrest0755
02-20-2017, 05:37 AM
Ps4.

Mathonn
02-20-2017, 06:17 AM
As am I, U.S. East Coast.

B3NNS
02-20-2017, 06:21 AM
I've had teammates who've gotten me killed on purpose. Like blocking the ladder and pushing me down to the enemies below and purposely throwing their grenades at me.

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 06:25 AM
I've had teammates who've gotten me killed on purpose. Like blocking the ladder and pushing me down to the enemies below and purposely throwing their grenades at me.

I'd report them for griefing

Altair_Snake
02-20-2017, 06:55 AM
"People that will ditch you and leave you to be ganged up on." There might be good reason for this, btw. Just sayin'. Dominion isn't about trying to outgank the other team.

forrest0755
02-20-2017, 07:25 AM
"People that will ditch you and leave you to be ganged up on." There might be good reason for this, btw. Just sayin'. Dominion isn't about trying to outgank the other team.

There are times, but when we are trying to capture a zone, and You leave the zone to run leaving your teammate to die, and causing us to lose the zone, that is not being a good teammate. This reminds me of another type of bad teammate though. The people who just go around killing people in Dominon, and never try to capture any zones.