PDA

View Full Version : State of game currently very ****ty....

jmates47
02-20-2017, 03:49 AM
So I have been playing this game since alpha and I have to say the current status of the game is terrible. First parrying the window feels much more tighter than it has in the previous alpha and betas. The guard breaks are obviously extremely tighter and that is super annoying because I have to instantly press the square, or x, button instantly. I will admit my reaction time is not that fast but I know that a lot of other people are having a major problem with this. Another proble I have with guard break is that you cant side step it. Whenever i react and try to side step a guardbreak the opponet just seems to heat seek right onto me and I am not able to do anything about it. Next is that sometimes the blocking in the game seems to be random. When I block in the correct direction its basically a 50/50 if my block will actually go through. The next major issue that I have in this game is the fact that peacekeepers bleeding effect does to much damage. I cant count how many matches I have played against peacekeepers that all they do is the hit and run tactic so the bleeding kills me. The orochi is sometimes unstoppable as well. The fact that they can sidestep me and end up behind me when all I just do a simple light attack is ridiculous. There is still many more issues that will take to list but Id personally prefer the alpha/ closed beta state than playing how the game is now.

BigMacShugoking
02-20-2017, 04:08 AM
Thanks for your purchase and f* you!
-Ubisoft Montreal.

You'll never learn, do you?