PDA

View Full Version : When is the update hitting?

IamYangXiaoLong
02-20-2017, 03:03 AM
Seriously getting tired of this ****ing guard break ********.

DukeVonSausage
02-20-2017, 03:05 AM
Yesterday

GreenRanger XI
02-20-2017, 03:09 AM
Need to fix the environment next so **** players cant beat good players.

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 03:10 AM

That's the point of it in the first place.

E-A-X
02-20-2017, 03:12 AM
Also wondering when the update comes out, its been 4 days now since announcement and still it hasnt arrived. I really hope it hasnt anything to do with this cancerous console update politics, cause i dont want a second class, patch 500 years late game.

Im not finishing my orders at all at the moment, AI is cheating like baws beeing able to counter guardbreak every time, not geting proper EXP for that aswell, means beeing a timewaste and 1on1 is a messy garbage trashcan gamemode with free guardbreaks every single time, guardbreak after blocking attacks, guardbreak after parry, GB GBGBGBGBGBGB....

PackingMoney
02-20-2017, 03:13 AM
Also wondering when the update comes out, its been 4 days now since announcement and still it hasnt arrived. I really hope it hasnt anything to do with this cancerous console update politics, cause i dont want a second class patch 500 years late game.

I am desperate for the update too, but you have to consider that that are many bugs reported each day, which will also likely be addresses in the patch which adds more time, as well as they will need to redo the coding for the characters and GB etc.

I_am_a_robot
02-20-2017, 03:14 AM
its incredible that it was fine in the beta with 2 days to go before launch and they decided to destroy it

zwaggs33
02-20-2017, 03:16 AM

Is a good player really that good if he isn't taking into account nearby hazards?

IamYangXiaoLong
02-20-2017, 03:17 AM
I'm just tired of havin the same idea to GB as my opponent and we go and do it at the same time but I come out getting punished because I'm in their (host's) connection. It's ********.

E-A-X
02-20-2017, 03:17 AM
they will need to redo the coding for the characters and GB etc.

They dont need to redo the coding, copy paste beta > deploy patch = problem solved

Also PC is a platform to be hotfixed every single minute, hence why im saying i hope it hasnt anything to do with consoles cause thats the main reason im not owning that horrible 2nd class platform.

AzureSky.
02-20-2017, 04:30 AM
They dont need to redo the coding, copy paste beta > deploy patch = problem solved

Also PC is a platform to be hotfixed every single minute, hence why im saying i hope it hasnt anything to do with consoles cause thats the main reason im not owning that horrible 2nd class platform.

This, open beta was really good (the reason i bought this game) why they had the idea of changing all the things in 2 days? (network coding, counter guard break coding, etc) its out of my mind, its a shame really, i had 90% of my games with really good connection in the open beta, now its not even 20% of playable matches.

whovie
02-20-2017, 04:39 AM
If it doesn't address guarding I probably wont play till April.

teksuo1
02-20-2017, 04:42 AM
if it's anything like "the division" pc players have to wait for sony/microsoft to approve of patch on consoles before anything makes it to the game on pc.

:mad: death to consoles! long live PC.