PDA

View Full Version : You are joking Right?

o0DeltaForce0o
02-20-2017, 02:05 AM
Ubisoft this is a joke right? P2P connection? You are how big of a company? You are a damn joke! These disconnects are beyond ridiculous and you need to be held accountable for this trash. You are selling a broken product yet pushing this game as a multi-player game. When I first started I liked the game and thought it was fun. Thought your severs may have been junk due to the influx of people as a new release will do. Now I find out its a P2P connection?! What year are you living in. You better allocate some space on your existing servers you manage or pony up the dough for more you cheapskates.

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 02:16 AM
TBH players constantly rage quitting have a lot more to do with the disconnects then the way they set it up.

Not even trying to get in a discussion of dedicated Vs listen servers (your P2P)

But I've never seen such a rage quit problem and possibly to become the most toxic community in that regard atm less than 1 week from release.

o0DeltaForce0o
02-20-2017, 02:26 AM
I am sure a lot of that has to do with connections I have a great connection and I frequently drop midgame. Without the host leaving. It's frustrating. I would say implement quit penalties but you can't do such a thing with a framework as messed up at this is.

lucasnrachel
02-20-2017, 06:28 AM
I am sure a lot of that has to do with connections I have a great connection and I frequently drop midgame. Without the host leaving. It's frustrating. I would say implement quit penalties but you can't do such a thing with a framework as messed up at this is.

100% this so many error codes and one person with a bad connection in a party and you all get kicked. Don't know much about how they pick a host but the person with the bad connection wasn't group leader . Wish it told you who was host and showed connection outside of duals.