PDA

View Full Version : What a joke

B1MBLE
02-20-2017, 01:51 AM
Great game in which we came back from a domination loss and as we were about to win, WE LOST CONNECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! PATHETIC!!!!!!!!

neogeo___
02-20-2017, 02:20 AM
And this is how the rage quitting cancer grows and spreads within the community.

Not long from now, everyone will be doing it and if the game is yet to be deemed unplayable. It quickly will not long from now.

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Nah, seriously. Never seen such a rage quitter issue in all my gaming years. Trully cancer because more and more ppl are doing it. I honestly never do or never have. Don't care much for stats. Like the challenge of higher lvls to play against eventhough even matchmaking in this games hits a nerve and I personally only duel against players at least 4x usually 6x my account lvl

Introduce rage quit shame stat, make it so rage quitting counts as a loss and every round remaining as a death, issue temp ban for gameplay time after rage quitting, create lobbies for overly toxic constant rage quitters to play amongs themselves until they reset the toxic counter to 0, maybe even penalize xp and reward gains

Something has to be done