PDA

View Full Version : How the game is for me.

ArcaneKyle
02-20-2017, 01:26 AM
Ok. Now these are my experiences with the game and im wondering if its like this for anybody else.

1. Story mode is broken:

Not Difficulty wise but connection wise. Ive already beaten the entire thing on realistic mode (which is more fun than multiplayer IMHO, the realistic setting not the bots. Those orochi be pulling out all the deflects and parries. Lets not even talk about the viking last boss. Ugh. Yet to find an orochi that moves and reacts like that). Every time i try to connect with friends, no matter the host, we get disconnected within minutes. Yet multiplayer we can play for hours. Speaking of...

2.Multiplayer blues.

This is very much a mixed bag for me. Mostly because there are huge balancing issues i think with multiplayer. The shugoki is the only one i prestiged and i want to go on and try other classes, but i dont wanna fight bots cuz level 3 conquerers scare me. So i opt out for PvP. then i get matched with reps 1-5 while im a measly level 4 XD. theres not even any challenege for them at that point. Now i admit that im not perfect at this game, but orochi is my favorite class and im alright with them. But lately my dodging...isnt dodging. Ive gotten adept at deflecting (so much so that when i play other classes i tend not to block and try to deflect) but when i dodge now (past 2 days or so) i dont dodge. i mean i DO but i get hit anyway. Its rage inducing. i go to deflect a zerkers axe, or a wardens overhead, or try to parry a kenseis unblockable and i get smacked and killed each time. I know my timing is right and i dodge right before the attack hits. The animation starts.....and i get hit. Also revenge mode is...intrusive. I was playing in a match and i was watching 2 people fight while staying out of it (dont wanna be honorless in for honor) and they fought in front of me and the opposing team member got revenge mode as he was about to die TWICE. in one fight without being touched by another party. This has happened in other instances too like peacekeepers i see specced out for revenge just going HAM when people are in the vicinity. I understand that its meant for an equalizer but theres abuse of it going around and its making fights not fun. For instance after my teammate got killed in a fair fight i went and took my shot. After 2 hits he went revenge mode after just coming out of it. ....what? I ran and waited it out and low and behold, 3 times. Meanwhile i can be jumped by 3 guys, block for days and not have it pop up even once. idk what to do about revenge mode but it just seems so broken powerwise.

Anyway thats how the game is like for my end. I want to get better but...this dodging/no dodging thing is getting on my nerves lol Is anyone else having similar issues?

WingedHussar_PL
02-20-2017, 02:33 AM
Dodge reflecting most of the time is not working for me ( playing as peacekeeper ). I doing it right - waiting to the time that is near hit, not when enemy start to attack. I tried many timing but I most of the time dodge or be hit - deflecting not work.

AKosse1996
02-20-2017, 02:45 AM
Dodge reflecting most of the time is not working for me ( playing as peacekeeper ). I doing it right - waiting to the time that is near hit, not when enemy start to attack. I tried many timing but I most of the time dodge or be hit - deflecting not work.

In my opinion they should buff the deflect or nerf the parry anyway, cause the deflect is as hard to make as a parry, but in a parry you get a free gb that makes very good damage most of the time and when you are deflecting you get...a little hit. even if i play peacekeeper i focus more on parry then deflect, since deflect has such a high risk to get hit by it, and just such an small reward, maybe i have just getting better with my deflects but when i have enough time with the opponents attack to deflect correctly..why shouldnt i go for a parry since it is making way more damage?

ArcaneKyle
02-21-2017, 09:14 AM
In my opinion they should buff the deflect or nerf the parry anyway, cause the deflect is as hard to make as a parry, but in a parry you get a free gb that makes very good damage most of the time and when you are deflecting you get...a little hit. even if i play peacekeeper i focus more on parry then deflect, since deflect has such a high risk to get hit by it, and just such an small reward, maybe i have just getting better with my deflects but when i have enough time with the opponents attack to deflect correctly..why shouldnt i go for a parry since it is making way more damage?

huh. never thought about parrying. I've just been deflecting most blows. I guess if i try to parry them instead id be able to take that to other classess and not just peacekeeper/orochi