PDA

View Full Version : Refund on xbox ?

R4ISINGSuN
02-20-2017, 12:33 AM
Does someone know if I'll be able to get a refund on xbox store ?
I know its now 5 days since release but I wanted to give it another chance.
Now:
- I cant even fight 4 games in a row without getting kicked out
- I cant play even 2 games in a row with my Brother without getting kicked
- Feels like there is 5 times a match a reconnection because someone left the game
70 for this ? Wow
I mean its 5 times and every games with lots of players have starting issues but things like this I had with no other game.

People noticed the connection issues in the closed and open beta bit nothing changed and Im not sure if there will be a change/handle with this p2p ****.

So back to topic.
You guys think if they will refund the game if Im going to tell them about the points i lostened above ?

No hate.
If you guys give a **** about thw problems its okay.
So pls only helpful comments 👍🏻

notorious879
02-20-2017, 12:36 AM
This is why i said they ****ed us right, refund doesnt exist on xbox unfortunaly, i've lready been looked this at.

UbiNoty
02-20-2017, 01:03 AM
Hi R4ISINGSuN:
I'm sorry that you and your brother seem to be having connectivity issues. Have you taken a look at our XB1 connectivity thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571397-Xbox-Connectivity-Troubleshooting)? Since it appears that you and your brother are attempting to play at the same time I'll assume you're on two different consoles - you may want to take a look at your internet and/or your router as your connection problems could also be due to one of those. You can also contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they can help provide you with more thorough troubleshooting and assistance.

Foxunbeatable
02-20-2017, 01:19 AM
Where do you live? If you live in Australia, You can absolutely can get a refund no problem as our consumer laws are pretty over the top. I'd imagine you would need to contact Xbox directly, or your bank to reverse the charge.

This is a result of P2P, Ubi have decided you are not worth dedicated servers. We still have issues - group of friends, green NAT types and fibre optic connections - still having multiple games drop every night. Good times.

R4ISINGSuN
02-20-2017, 01:27 AM
Hi R4ISINGSuN:
I'm sorry that you and your brother seem to be having connectivity issues. Have you taken a look at our XB1 connectivity thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1571397-Xbox-Connectivity-Troubleshooting)? Since it appears that you and your brother are attempting to play at the same time I'll assume you're on two different consoles - you may want to take a look at your internet and/or your router as your connection problems could also be due to one of those. You can also contact support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and they can help provide you with more thorough troubleshooting and assistance.

Thanks for your answer..
Yeah I already took a look in this thread but my brother dont live at my home so this is just a connection issue which seems to appear if you play in a party with someone. But this should be nothing new to you guys.
Thanks anyways.

R4ISINGSuN
02-20-2017, 01:29 AM
Where do you live? If you live in Australia, You can absolutely can get a refund no problem as our consumer laws are pretty over the top. I'd imagine you would need to contact Xbox directly, or your bank to reverse the charge.

This is a result of P2P, Ubi have decided you are not worth dedicated servers. We still have issues - group of friends, green NAT types and fibre optic connections - still having multiple games drop every night. Good times.

I live in germany. I think there wont be such a consumer friendly law :D

E-A-X
02-20-2017, 02:22 AM
Hi R4ISINGSuN:

I hope you are kidding, are you? Like this is a clear result of your P2P/Simulation, its that bad coded, that 2 clients on the same end get kicked out regurarly, if its not the one it always is the other person.
My brother and his girlfriend have the exact same issue, it doesnt matter the firewall, it doesnt matter wich modem/router he uses, it doesnt matter wich settings - this is an all out Ubisoft fault and not one of the customers.
This problem doesnt exist since for Honor, this problem is a Ubisoft house made one, no other P2P game acts that bad as yours and thats a result of people in your company doing a bad job, too much bla bla and beeing untalented in what they do - sorry about saying this, but thats just the case.

If your developers tell you, that this isnt a game problem, then you should straight up fire that guy, because it is - or how can other companys make it work? Magic? No, its called talent in a job.

Again im sorry for saying this, but you really need to start geting new people into your company that actually know what they do, i dont wanna buy another ubisoft title because of that, this time it will be ghost recon wildlands that i will say "thank you, but i dont want this broken p2p game".

It seriously is hell about time, that your lobbysystem works via dedicated servers - there is NO WAY AROUND.

Aidie2005
02-20-2017, 02:44 AM
This is why i said they ****ed us right, refund doesnt exist on xbox unfortunaly, i've lready been looked this at.

No, refund on xbox does exist. I literally called them a few hours ago and got a full refund.

Until ubisoft sorts out the games balancing and connection issues i will not be giving this game a second thought nor will i recommend it to people.

Using Peer to Peer network setup for a game like for honor? Ubisoft are off their trolley.

I am not giving ubisoft the satisfaction of taking my money for a game where part of its multiplayer would rather Disconnect majority of the time. After AC Unity. The Division, Far Cry 4 and now this, it really is putting me off buying any game with the ubisoft name slapped on it.

tonythatiger23
02-20-2017, 02:46 AM
wishful thinking buddy!! I also have been requesting a partial refund. I preordered in xbox store as well, the deluxe edition. I still HAVE NOT received any of the additional content I paid for, and that's on top of all the other technical issues. I'm lucky if I can complete one match an hour. I dc relentlessly in matchmaking, and dc probably about 60% of the time when I finally do get into a match...and its NOT MY INTERNET THATS THE PROBLEM. I have been contacting ubi soft about the content I paid for and did not receive for a week now, but to no avail. They don't even have a spine thick enough to respond back to me.

Aidie2005
02-20-2017, 02:49 AM
wishful thinking buddy!! I also have been requesting a partial refund. I preordered in xbox store as well, the deluxe edition. I still HAVE NOT received any of the additional content I paid for, and that's on top of all the other technical issues. I'm lucky if I can complete one match an hour. I dc relentlessly in matchmaking, and dc probably about 60% of the time when I finally do get into a match...and its NOT MY INTERNET THATS THE PROBLEM. I have been contacting ubi soft about the content I paid for and did not receive for a week now, but to no avail. They don't even have a spine thick enough to respond back to me. Fck ubisht

I guess i got lucky with my Xbox Customer Service agent, after doing tests on my xbox connection for 30 minutes and then he got me tomplay 1 match on for honor (which disconnected me) he saw thst my connection wasnt the issue and gave me a full refund.

UbiNoty
02-20-2017, 02:51 AM
wishful thinking buddy!! I also have been requesting a partial refund. I preordered in xbox store as well, the deluxe edition. I still HAVE NOT received any of the additional content I paid for, and that's on top of all the other technical issues. I'm lucky if I can complete one match an hour. I dc relentlessly in matchmaking, and dc probably about 60% of the time when I finally do get into a match...and its NOT MY INTERNET THATS THE PROBLEM. I have been contacting ubi soft about the content I paid for and did not receive for a week now, but to no avail. They don't even have a spine thick enough to respond back to me.

Can you PM me your ticket # so I can look into it.