PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Syndicate not downloading right

ClopClop.exe
02-19-2017, 09:39 PM
I got Assassin's Creed Syndicate (a key from humble bundle) and started the download. About 3000 MB into the download, an error message popped up saying to check if I have sufficient internet and storage space on my computer, both of which I have. I've tried running as admin to fix the problem, but it hasn't worked. What should I do about this?

strigoi1958
02-20-2017, 03:11 PM
are you certain you have enough space? some games need more as they unpack files then they delete the temporary files which take up the extra space.

if your drive is big enough... turn off firewall and antivirus

some have uninstalled uplay then downloaded and re-installed it and it worked. others have just kept clicking download and forced it, to a point where it works ok.

ClopClop.exe
02-20-2017, 10:38 PM
are you certain you have enough space? some games need more as they unpack files then they delete the temporary files which take up the extra space.

if your drive is big enough... turn off firewall and antivirus

some have uninstalled uplay then downloaded and re-installed it and it worked. others have just kept clicking download and forced it, to a point where it works ok.

Unless 300 GB isn't enough space, I am positive I have space. I've already tried uninstalling then reinstalling, and it hasn't worked.

strigoi1958
02-21-2017, 02:21 AM
Do you have uplay installed on your C;/ drive? I've seen people get this error when they have it on a secondary drive.

check this post from another thread by Yaz_x a very smart guy and a volunteer mod on this forum :)

1. close uplay from tray. Then run regedit.exe
2. Delete these two registry keys (take backup by right click on each key and then export):

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Ubisoft\As sassin's Creed Syndicate
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Ubisoft\La uncher\Installs\1875

3. Go to game installation folder and delete folder "uplay_download" if it exists.
4. Go to Ubisoft\UbisoftGameLauncher\data and delete folder 1875 (backup first), the folder should be empty either ways.
5. Run UPlay as admin, go to ACS page, the button will read "Download" instead of "Play"

I hope that works