PDA

View Full Version : Shugoki is broken

MYFATHERBEATSME
02-19-2017, 08:54 PM
I don't know what more to say. This guy is just being abused at the moment. We have now a guy who can one hit you but now that people have learned about his unblockable and unparriable attack, hes in every game in force. Its seriously getting old fast.

As well, his hit box on his charge back snap is broken. I've had countless Shugokis grab me during my dodge animation or when I've already dodge to the side. When he picks me up, he isn't even facing the direction he started from and hes moved way out of the set path.

I know the whole idea of holding onto the 3 newer heros as bait for people to purcahse the game but they are poorly balanced and should have been in the betas. Lawbringer and Valkyrie are both currently the weakest characters in the game while Shugoki is just broken.

Lufury
02-19-2017, 08:57 PM
they should disable him for the moment until its fixed. idk in 1v1 every shugoki is abusing it

vidals1991
02-19-2017, 09:38 PM
I main shugoki and never used the bug, its just the bug nothing more just fixed the bug at thats it, if youre getting blasted by a shungoki learn how to counter him.
I played against a lot of people that destroyed me cause they now how to dodge and read my moves, its all about the mind games in high level duels

TCTF_SWAT
02-19-2017, 09:42 PM
Dodging is still an option.

fariic
02-19-2017, 09:44 PM
They need to fix embrace. There is no reason for any hero to have skill that can one hit you, and I came across some Shugoki today that were one hitting me with it.

TCTF_SWAT
02-19-2017, 09:45 PM
Yeah, if he's at somewhere around 10-15% health left.

Oupyz
02-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Shugoki,conqueror,warlord,warden , need to be looked at

rest of the classes are trash comparing to them

and about shugoki i would say disable him for now

UbisoftClaims
02-19-2017, 09:58 PM
The only thing bad about shugoki is the bug everything else is fine don't blame a class if you don't know how to dodge and yes if you have a shugoki at really low health EXPECT him to grab you and be ready to dodge and not standing in his face so when he does go for the grab and yu dodge back and not to the side he still grabs you

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 10:03 PM
What the hell is the bug?

Oupyz
02-19-2017, 10:04 PM
Ubisoft needs to get at it pretty quickly , it's really getting old and boring

and nerf that stupid shoulder charge into guardbreak , why u can cancel shoulder charge no one knows

please fix your broken game ubisoft

thanks

Bl4cklisted
02-19-2017, 10:06 PM
What the hell is the bug?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 10:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVecAjlIkYQ

That does look in need of a hotfix. But ingame, on PC at least, I don't see than many Shugokis and most of those I do don't seem to abuse it.

Alchemist-21-
02-19-2017, 10:56 PM
For the people saying to dodge the shugoki, what are you supposed to do when he just eats your light attack like it's nothing and immediately guard breaks you? Can that even be countered since you just used a light attack?

Oupyz
02-19-2017, 10:58 PM
he can eat zone attack as well and guardbreak you after with no chance to counter it , i told you he is broken , they need to disable him for now

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-19-2017, 11:12 PM
he can eat zone attack as well and guardbreak you after with no chance to counter it , i told you he is broken , they need to disable him for now

I usually don't think that a class needs to be nerfed that often but this stupid thing needs to be disabled right now. Between the double hit bug and the guard break that he can deploy as you hit him they need to fix this

MYFATHERBEATSME
02-19-2017, 11:26 PM
I usually don't think that a class needs to be nerfed that often but this stupid thing needs to be disabled right now. Between the double hit bug and the guard break that he can deploy as you hit him they need to fix this

Hopefully they do soon. The beta was all peacekeepers and Orochis iin 1v1. Now all I face is Shugoki and they just abuse how broken he is. To add to all his broken pieces, he is extremely difficult to trade hits with if you play another heavy because slow attack speed of say Warlord doesnt allow you to break his hyper armor before he lands a hit.

KayGee707
02-19-2017, 11:48 PM
I mainly play Shugoki and I do not use this. It is obviously going to be patched so just wait. All the players that abuse this will just be at a disadvantage once it is fixed.

ILBOMBATONI
02-20-2017, 12:27 AM
lol, he isnīt broken at all. just try him out!

Altair_Snake
02-20-2017, 05:30 AM
Wow! Those glitches are very serious. I have no intention of using them. I hope they fix them soon.

And thanks for showing the videos.

Spriggs-25
02-20-2017, 04:05 PM
I know the whole idea of holding onto the 3 newer heros as bait for people to purcahse the game but they are poorly balanced and should have been in the betas. Lawbringer and Valkyrie are both currently the weakest characters in the game while Shugoki is just broken.

the Valkyrie and the lawbringer are really good in the hands of a skilled player trust me my friend can play the Valkyrie and Lawbringer very well it just depends on getting parrys and ur combos off, the Shuguki on the other hand is just broken. IT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN OUT AND REWORKED, or at least the unblockables harder to use cuz atm i get one shot or killed while in his arms from his teammates.

T_Djinn_T
02-20-2017, 04:07 PM
I don't know what more to say. This guy is just being abused at the moment. We have now a guy who can one hit you but now that people have learned about his unblockable and unparriable attack, hes in every game in force. Its seriously getting old fast.

As well, his hit box on his charge back snap is broken. I've had countless Shugokis grab me during my dodge animation or when I've already dodge to the side. When he picks me up, he isn't even facing the direction he started from and hes moved way out of the set path.

The best broken thing is. You use your Charging bull (Sprint+Dodge) Knock someone down. Then wait 1 second and do the back breaker move. 100% hit rate.
They can dodge the Knock down. But you're safe after it just wait and try again.