PDA

View Full Version : Get revenge out of duels

o PeRf3cTiON o
02-19-2017, 08:00 PM
This is my only beef with this game. Duels should be a measurement of 1v1 skill and that "comeback mechanic" should not exist in 1v1. It should honestly be in the 4v4 game modes only when someone is outnumbered. Having someone on the ropes an entire duel and then they get revenge to bail them out of getting outplayed.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 08:03 PM
This is my only beef with this game. Duels should be a measurement of 1v1 skill and that "comeback mechanic" should not exist in 1v1. It should honestly be in the 4v4 game modes only when someone is outnumbered. Having someone on the ropes an entire duel and then they get revenge to bail them out of getting outplayed.

1v1 isn't about skill. If you put the two best players in the world the game would end after 25mins at 0-0 Not because they don't have skill. But because they're not dumb enough to attack

If you attack it gets blocked, parried or dodged
If it gets blocked you fed revenge
If it gets parried you get punish
If it gets dodged you get punish.

There's no reward to attacking. And hitting more than 1 attack in a row is seemingly impossible unless you're against a level 0 bot or a new player.

Tocki92
02-19-2017, 08:07 PM
1v1 isn't about skill. If you put the two best players in the world the game would end after 25mins at 0-0 Not because they don't have skill. But because they're not dumb enough to attack

If you attack it gets blocked, parried or dodged
If it gets blocked you fed revenge
If it gets parried you get punish
If it gets dodged you get punish.

There's no reward to attacking. And hitting more than 1 attack in a row is seemingly impossible unless you're against a level 0 bot or a new player.

What is your point then? Do you agree with OP or not?
I agree that the devs should remove it from duels.