PDA

View Full Version : WARLORD (1v8) EPIC LAST STAND VICTORY in Dominion

Bransler
02-19-2017, 07:59 PM
How to clutch a Dominion win. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpY35LaRcZs

AnnaFury
02-19-2017, 08:33 PM
Holy ****, nice job! Your place in Valhalla is secured, my friend.

warlorth
02-19-2017, 10:12 PM
by odins one beard! this was glorious!
you sure made the gods proud!

Dekallis
02-19-2017, 10:29 PM
I love how they got so focused on killing you they didn't even realize all they had to do was recap A while you were standing outside of it and they'd have got their buddies back. Instead they abandoned it,pushed like a pack of rabid dogs, and got put down like they deserved to be.

Bransler
02-21-2017, 01:05 PM
Holy ****, nice job! Your place in Valhalla is secured, my friend.

Thanks my friend :D

by odins one beard! this was glorious!
you sure made the gods proud!

TO VALHALLA

I love how they got so focused on killing you they didn't even realize all they had to do was recap A while you were standing outside of it and they'd have got their buddies back. Instead they abandoned it,pushed like a pack of rabid dogs, and got put down like they deserved to be.

ikr they were stupid af

PendragonArtura
02-22-2017, 05:29 PM
I love how you throw them out easy, but from the moment you tryed to fight for real on 2v1, you was ganked hard to death close than two time, so you pushed them down again...

Do you even know how to fight ? (They obviously dunno how to avoid beeing pushed, so they are also very bad...)

cawatrooper9
02-22-2017, 06:32 PM
Very well done!

spawn10459
02-22-2017, 07:27 PM
I love how you throw them out easy, but from the moment you tryed to fight for real on 2v1, you was ganked hard to death close than two time, so you pushed them down again...

Do you even know how to fight ? (They obviously dunno how to avoid beeing pushed, so they are also very bad...)

does it matter? Hes good at tossing people off ledges. that to me is a legitimate play style. just like people build for revenge. Not a lot of people can go 2v1 and win.

spawn10459
02-22-2017, 07:29 PM

does it matter? Hes good at tossing people off ledges. that to me is a legitimate play style. just like people build for revenge. Not a lot of people can go 2v1 and win.

ThisHermitGuy
02-23-2017, 07:20 PM
He did his job and won the match, but thats one of the reason why i dont like warlords the cheese shield lol. good job tho.

Bransler
02-24-2017, 04:32 PM
I tried to fight them, but the Nobushi kept pokign me with her spear, it was annoying. I had to secure the win for my team.

honorforever
02-24-2017, 05:10 PM
How to clutch a Dominion win. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpY35LaRcZs

Impressed by the video, but yet more impressed by wearing this new released designs in any color you like.
CHECK IT OUT! Worth every penny!

https://teespring.com/shop/for-honor-teamVikings?tsmac=recently_viewed&tsmic=recently_viewed#pid=2&cid=2397&sid=front