PDA

View Full Version : How to always win in Dominion (Guide for new players)

ForBoo
02-19-2017, 06:54 PM
#1 Get a Nobushi to prestige 3 by playing Dominion vs AI
#2 Purchase enough steel and keep opening up chests until you get gear with the highest value towards Revenge gained by Injury/ Revenge attack.
#3 Use zone attack after you get revenge from two hits during a 1v1 fight.

Your attacks should take at least 50%-75% health from every assassin class while having the ability to have a 360 attack range around you even though your animation only shows the pole in front of you.

#4 watch everyone quit your game.

Thank you for reading my guide.

Maarmang
02-19-2017, 07:03 PM
Show us the doll where the valk shoved the spear

ForBoo
02-19-2017, 07:07 PM
Show us the doll where the valk shoved the spear

I did the shoving

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 07:09 PM
Revenge mode ...

... broken.

A level 2 bot dealt 47dmg with his shield bash + passive during revenge mode ... Ouch.

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 07:14 PM
Revenge mode ...

... broken.

A level 2 bot dealt 47dmg with his shield bash + passive during revenge mode ... Ouch.

Revange doesn't kill you. A player swinging his weapon does. Those are all avoidable. You can't? well.. .GIT GUD

Ragnar---
02-19-2017, 07:19 PM
Revange doesn't kill you. A player swinging his weapon does. Those are all avoidable. You can't? well.. .GIT GUD

Talk about revenge and git good? I will shut that **** down!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2-i7mJyR4
http://screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-as-Negan-in-The-Walking-Dead-Season-6-Episode-16.jpg

TCTF_SWAT
02-19-2017, 07:21 PM
How to win in Dominion.

Pick 4 cockroaches
spam heavies and storm rush
profit

Only requires 3 steps

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 07:37 PM
I thought this would be a serious guide. :(

I wonder how it will take for the average player to understand Dominion. Boost, Contest and Kill Minions, folks. It's not about gank trains, it's about the territories.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 08:22 PM

How can I question such wise words?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AliJi6sf-o0oiLcYpasubGhc84gPqQ

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 08:25 PM
How can I question such wise words?

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AliJi6sf-o0oiLcYpasubGhc84gPqQ

Not sure what the point of that was, he would have killed you without revenge anyways.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 09:04 PM
Not sure what the point of that was, he would have killed you without revenge anyways.

True .. dies that justify an animationless shield style, that deals over 40 dmg?

Does being killed either way redeem broken mechanics?

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 09:06 PM
True .. dies that justify an animationless shield style, that deals over 40 dmg?

Does being killed either way redeem broken mechanics?

He would have killed you without that too.. just suck it up.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 09:24 PM
He would have killed you without that too.. just suck it up.

You simply don't get it don't you?

I am not salty. I don't care enough about the bots killing me, to post it. I post a video, of a clearly broken mechanic. If you can't see, that an invisible shield bash, that deals over 40 dmg (because of the combination of revenge mode and a passive ability), might be a bit questionable, this games community is in trouble.

**** bugs and broken mechanics - deal with it and don't bother the devs with input.

PackingMoney
02-19-2017, 09:30 PM
You simply don't get it don't you?

I am not salty. I don't care enough about the bots killing me, to post it. I post a video, of a clearly broken mechanic. If you can't see, that an invisible shield bash, that deals over 40 dmg (because of the combination of revenge mode and a passive ability), might be a bit questionable, this games community is in trouble.

F**k bugs and broken mechanics - deal with it and don't bother the devs with input.

It will get fixed, but he GB'ed so you was dead anyway.

Also, you are salty enough to post a video to try and justify the reason you died.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 09:39 PM
It will get fixed, but he GB'ed so you was dead anyway.

Also, you are salty enough to post a video to try and justify the reason you died.

Well. It was not a "git gud" thing to begin with. My video showed, that the bot was able to do an invisible shield bash ANDA that the plan mentioned in the first post could work, if even a shield bach passive can deal over 40 dmg, while revenge is active.

Btw. you might have noticed, that I hit the bit once without damaging him and he blockt me while focused on me but having his guard not aligned. He should have been dead before he activated his imba-mode.

But that is a different story.

The bots are broken, some mechanics are broken and we have to show it to the devs. Without out input and bug searching, they can't fix it.

Vandgarde
02-19-2017, 09:57 PM
Revenge mode is pretty cancer in dominion right now. Everyone specs in to it and gets it p much instantly with high level gear. Its not so much a problem for me because I main lawbringer and burgerflip them, but outside of countercheese its hard to deal with. Assassin zone attacks with infinite stamina. Just.

AkenoKobayashi
02-19-2017, 10:31 PM
Your team could be getting whooped in kills, but you still win by holding two points and having one or two people run back and forth between A and C/B. Unless the entire enemy team gangs up on every lone player. Like most games.