PDA

View Full Version : I don't get it..

lioncashx
02-19-2017, 06:50 PM
I bought a controller.. the controls are just as bad as mouse and keyboard... the input detection is simply awful. YOU KNOW you're clicking buttons but nothing happens, no response at at all... I'm past the point of caring now, look's like a lot the community is too, what gives about this broken game? I LOVE IT but GOD DAMN it has SO many problems. I've lost all faith in Ubisoft as a company and likely I will never buy another game from you unless you polish the **** out of what you already have...

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 06:55 PM
I bought a controller.. the controls are just as bad as mouse and keyboard... the input detection is simply awful. YOU KNOW you're clicking buttons but nothing happens, no response at at all... I'm past the point of caring now, look's like a lot the community is too, what gives about this broken game? I LOVE IT but GOD DAMN it has SO many problems. I've lost all faith in Ubisoft as a company and likely I will never buy another game from you unless you polish the **** out of what you already have...

From what I read here it sounds like you need to sit back and relax a bit..

p.s, I'm doing just fine with mouse and KB

Kina-ono
02-19-2017, 06:55 PM
it's unresponsive, because of peer to peer. i can't play the game aswell, because i keep getting kicked out. now i'm regretting i bought the game. i didn't know ubisoft uses p2p and it's 2017. this is my first multiplayer game from ubisoft and will be my last.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 06:58 PM
it's unresponsive, because of peer to peer. i can't play the game aswell, because i keep getting kicked out. now i'm regretting i bought the game. i didn't know ubisoft uses p2p and it's 2017. this is my first multiplayer game from ubisoft and will be my last.

Its even unresponsive in local games.

Try out a dominion game with bots only and you will notice, that even in this environment, moves are delayed, performed long after input or slower.

Kina-ono
02-19-2017, 07:03 PM
Its even unresponsive in local games.

Try out a dominion game with bots only and you will notice, that even in this environment, moves are delayed, performed long after input or slower.

i saw a huge difference, when fighting against a training bot. there were no delays, nor single-player. i didn't even want to visit the forums section, but i'm still looking for something to fix this

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
i saw a huge difference, when fighting against a training bot. there were no delays, nor single-player. i didn't even want to visit the forums section, but i'm still looking for something to fix this

The training bot is only one bot. Try out a mp dominion game, with deactivated matchmaking. ;) .. I don't have problems in duels as well.

Be ready for some wtf?!?-moments. ...

... ir maybe, its because I am playing on xbox.

Kina-ono
02-19-2017, 07:28 PM
The training bot is only one bot. Try out a mp dominion game, with deactivated matchmaking. ;) .. I don't have problems in duels as well.

Be ready for some wtf?!?-moments. ...

... ir maybe, its because I am playing on xbox.

lol i can only play 4v4 against bots, because whenever it's against other players, it's either i get kicked out after 4mins., or my attacks are delayed. also, the only thing i can count on using the class i'm using is guard break then hard attack; light attacks are so unresponsive at the moment, i can't even hit an orochi, because of all these problems.

T_Djinn_T
02-19-2017, 07:32 PM

What they're refering to is Input delay similar to what is in Dark souls
They're spamming one button then trying to switch to another. However the Queue already has 1000 presses of light attack queue'd. Since it can only execute two commands it will Light attack. And while this person is spamming another button now it will light attack a second time.

It's no fault of the game. Just someone crying that they can't handle pressing a button once.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 08:20 PM
What they're refering to is Input delay similar to what is in Dark souls
They're spamming one button then trying to switch to another. However the Queue already has 1000 presses of light attack queue'd. Since it can only execute two commands it will Light attack. And while this person is spamming another button now it will light attack a second time.

It's no fault of the game. Just someone crying that they can't handle pressing a button once.

I wish it were that easy.

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AliJi6sf-o0oiLcbUzGorjNdRQdFtQ

After a parry, I pull the trigger once to perform a single heavy attack. I don't spam them, because spamming in this game does not work with the timings.

For the record - local botmatch.