PDA

View Full Version : Servers - Connectivity

Nikalay_II
02-19-2017, 06:40 PM
So just about 1 minute ago I did my last round of elimination when the host from the losing team decided to leave the game. Thus, the whole session collapsed, no reward granted, didnt count towards orders.

In all seriousness, this has to change. this is THE most frustrating part of this game and the idea that saving money justifies the means not providing servers is ********.
@Ubi, you ****ed up your shooter fanbase by not banning the hackers rigorously. Now you **** us even more by putting us in some weird state of dependency from some random dude whos internet connection or temper makes him shut down the session. This is ****ed up **** and needs to go.

Ph4rc0n
02-19-2017, 07:32 PM
There are no servers.

rocks.cl
02-19-2017, 07:46 PM
And the best part is where console players still HAVE TO PAY FOR ONLINE SERVICES

CoyoteXStarrk
02-19-2017, 08:20 PM
And the best part is where console players still HAVE TO PAY FOR ONLINE SERVICES

Wtf does that have to do with anything?

Mr.MokMok
02-19-2017, 08:25 PM
Let's not detract from OP. Ubisoft, I only have about 8 hrs in the game and I have 30+ mid session dcs. Thousands of xp and rewards not gained. I had 2 dcs all open beta in 16 hrs of gametime.

Ubisoft, whatchu gonna do?