PDA

View Full Version : Some player are immune to knocdown on grey stamina

Barzah
02-19-2017, 04:36 PM
srsly is there a gear that actually prevent knockdown? game glitch? or its just plain script kiddies? i just encounter 5 different people today that able to do that. Please fix this crap Ubisoft.

YappysDaBeast
02-19-2017, 04:53 PM
Do they get hit? They don't fall down if they get hit.

Gnarxly
02-19-2017, 04:55 PM
srsly is there a gear that actually prevent knockdown? game glitch? or its just plain script kiddies? i just encounter 5 different people today that able to do that. Please fix this crap Ubisoft.

Gonna have to provide some more details if you expect an answer.

Derity
02-19-2017, 04:56 PM
It's a bug I've seen it happen too, not sure if theres a way to trigger the bug

and_53_93
02-19-2017, 05:20 PM
I think it´s an insult the other players that the peacekeepers and the berserk can mess people up without stamina even if i have lots of stamina i can NOT disturb him with an attack or shield block he just can continue slash´in me till im dead.
please ubisoft i`m begging you don´t make this game to a sensless hack´n slash game. i thougt this game is called for hornor.

PunkPirateAFO
02-19-2017, 05:51 PM
I think its a latency thing. Had something similar happen where I depleted someones stam and chucked them into a wall, trying to get my secured top heavy, only to see them regen stam. Later I noticed they were fluctuating between yellow and red connection so their ping must have been bad

OneLaw4you
02-19-2017, 06:02 PM
I think its a latency thing. Had something similar happen where I depleted someones stam and chucked them into a wall, trying to get my secured top heavy, only to see them regen stam. Later I noticed they were fluctuating between yellow and red connection so their ping must have been bad well 1. throwing someone doesn't stop stamina regen 2. they might have a high exhaust recovery build. 3. I don't think getting thrown into a wall will make them stumble and fall, only in places that dont stop their momentum

SirCorrino
02-19-2017, 06:04 PM
It's a bug. I've had it happen to me where I don't fall down after being thrown while exhausted or parried when the enemy is in Revenge. And also against me where my enemy doesn't fall when he should. Not sure what causes it.

PunkPirateAFO
02-19-2017, 06:04 PM
well 1. throwing someone doesn't stop stamina regen 2. they might have a high exhaust recovery build.

I know how stam works maining LB. His stam was already depleted and then thrown into wall.

Dont assume people dont know what theyre talking about ...

xW11nD
02-19-2017, 06:06 PM
I think it´s an insult the other players that the peacekeepers and the berserk can mess people up without stamina even if i have lots of stamina i can NOT disturb him with an attack or shield block he just can continue slash´in me till im dead.
please ubisoft i`m begging you don´t make this game to a sensless hack´n slash game. i thougt this game is called for hornor.

mate, what are you on? attacks out of stamina are 1 slow af 2 easily blockable 3 easily parryable.
I suggest to use the tools you were given, so called the "Block" or the "Parry" or the "Dodge"

OneLaw4you
02-19-2017, 06:08 PM
I know how stam works maining LB. His stam was already depleted and then thrown into wall.

Dont assume people dont know what theyre talking about ...

I will since I also main LB. and I have no problem with ppl falling when I throw them after they lose stamina. also plz see #3 "i don't think getting thrown into a wall will make someone stumble and fall, only places that don't stop their momentum" aka open areas. that game is suppose to be realistic for the most part. so if youre tired and someone pushes you into a wall are you going to just fall down? most likely not.

frank1ller
02-19-2017, 06:24 PM
happen sometime in 2v2 and I dont get why. I mean, its my tactic to drain their stamina to push them on their back.

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 07:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_wBjQ6lX4A

I'm pretty sure I saw it on teh full game, too.

Baron_Kreight
02-20-2017, 07:12 PM
Confirmed. Happened to me when I threw exhausted berserker with my raider. Maybe a hack or a cheat of some sort?

Ragnar---
02-20-2017, 07:22 PM
I think this is another bug.

Snow901
02-21-2017, 01:35 AM
When you say knockdown I assume you mean doing a successful gb on someone with gray stamina and then throwing them: I have only experienced it happen against the assassin classes that I've thrown when they were out of stamina, rarely.

Sugaroverdose
02-21-2017, 01:36 AM
It's a bug I've seen it happen too, not sure if theres a way to trigger the bugGuard break casted to them catches from dropping to the ground