PDA

View Full Version : to all of you crying abour berserker

TestO...
02-19-2017, 04:12 PM
i dont get why you think zerk is op..oh maybe because of his low health, because his guard stances are so limited or the fact that he dont have any unblockables..

didnt want to write this post but i am waiting the game to un-freezes after i left the lobby.. frustrating isnt it?

DemeDesu
02-19-2017, 04:19 PM
i think most people think hes overpowered because they can't react quick enough to block his attacks

Lufury
02-19-2017, 04:19 PM
i dont get why you think zerk is op..oh maybe because of his low health, because his guard stances are so limited or the fact that he dont have any unblockables..

didnt want to write this post but i am waiting the game to un-freezes after i left the lobby.. frustrating isnt it?

a well played zerker is really strong. not saying op but very strong.

and btw his guard break (step into enemy attack) is unblockable followed up by the hardest income dmg in the game from a single side heavy. (SAVE heavy dont come with raider now^^)

Immortal_Zeal
02-19-2017, 04:23 PM
Can't react quick enough to his attacks.

Haha.

Hahahahahahahahaha. Look at PK/Orochi.

AgentCelt
02-19-2017, 04:24 PM
godserker isnt OP. he's just the best hero on the game.

TestO...
02-19-2017, 04:33 PM
and here i am again waiting fo un-freeze after leaving the lobby..

cant react quickly enough? on what? spin chop? ok remove that and you got a useless character.. as zerk rep 1 level 15, win/loss ratio over 70%, k/d/a 602/242/112, i can tell you i met alot of ppl with different characters that dominated me, countered everything i had, from gb-s, spin chops, canceling from heavy to light, EVERYTHING..
'best hero on game', just gonna ignore that..

rcwd
02-19-2017, 04:39 PM
I think the zerker is really good in the hands of someone who knows how to play him, but that goes for basically any characters. I dont really find him op, people just need to learn to parry his attacks instead of just blocking them.

AgentCelt
02-19-2017, 04:42 PM
i like godserker more than any other hero. i do struggle fighting conqueror and kensai though. absolutely hate conqueror and his shield