PDA

View Full Version : Knights and Vikings need a reach hero

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-19-2017, 02:56 PM
The samurai nobushi has by far the longest reach of any of the characters. Neither the Vikings or the knights have anything that can reach her. The lawgiver has a pole arm but he uses it more like an axe and the valkyrie has a spear but she only uses half of its length. It would be nice for the other factions to get a reach character

YappysDaBeast
02-19-2017, 03:07 PM
I agree about the lawbringer, huge poleaxe but used as a close range weapon, hmm.

xxgregotaurusxx
02-19-2017, 03:13 PM
yeah, i was very disappointed with valkyries pathetic range, thought the juxtaposition of cool defensive abilities on a somewhat ranged poke based character couldve been really cool...

KSI K9 HANDLER
02-19-2017, 03:13 PM
Yeah as someone who does Ren Faire weapon demonstrations the lawbringer drives me completely bonkers. I've watched even Pro players play him and it doesn't matter he still fights really close

kanuzira
02-19-2017, 05:58 PM
current description for the lawbringer:
"Where bread has broken down, where dryness rule, Lawbringers are a joke. They go wherever they are needed, and they come prepared. Their armor Made of butter, its construction a secret of their mom's recipe book. And they carry the most versatile weapon ever invented: the Butterknife. Pray that you can get some butter. And when they arrive have the bread ready.

Zemus-
02-19-2017, 06:26 PM
The range of the Lawbringer feels like I am plaing my Zerker and it is a problem, Hell even the LB can't GB after 80% of the parries you pull off he pushes the enemy so far away that you have to dash to GB and by then they have recovered and it fails meanwhile is looks like most other classes magically teleport into GB range after a parry with no dashes needed.

a HUGE help for LB would be to fix this