PDA

View Full Version : The community is destroying the game

Acropolistis
02-19-2017, 02:46 PM
As its said in the title, the community is destroying the game. Yes there a major bugs and problems like the P2P matchmaking, Shugoki Bug etc. But stop crying about every little ***. Its 6 days old and everyone is shouting "NERF OROCHI" "NERV WARDEN" etc.. Guys learn to counter them and dont behave like a 13 year old call of duty xbox player.

feuerundblut
02-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Sorry to put more fire in the room but a multiplayer game which cannot handle networking properly and players lose their progression because they are disconnected is not something we asked for when we bought it. And it's clearly a flaw they should have foreseen way before release. So the rage is real.

CrossRoads7
02-19-2017, 03:32 PM
As its said in the title, the community is destroying the game. Yes there a major bugs and problems like the P2P matchmaking, Shugoki Bug etc. But stop crying about every little ***. Its 6 days old and everyone is shouting "NERF OROCHI" "NERV WARDEN" etc.. Guys learn to counter them and dont behave like a 13 year old call of duty xbox player.

Change community for ubisoft, and you have it right.
Ubisoft is destroying the game.
Your patience to ubisoft has ended.
We wont give them more chance to make things right. i cant even play the game in fullscreen you know. is the only freaking game that refuses to go into fullscreen.

KD_Kanelbullen
02-19-2017, 04:01 PM

Yeah i dont uderstand it either, seems like most of this community WANTS this game to die. "but its worse than beta report ubisoft!" The game has problems, ok. But nothing that cant be fixed. Ffs the game JUST officially LAUNCHED! Stop being like whiny teenagers (i understand the irony since many of you probably are, in fact, whiny teenagers.) and help this game overcome this issues by playing it and give feedback in a constructive way instead of whining and ranting like babies. The game IS fun, at least for me. If you don't find any elements of the game fun then just simply stop playing instead of coming here to whine and trying to kill the game for some petty little reason.

ugottracked2
02-19-2017, 05:51 PM
The community isnt destroying the game, the game is destroying itself

Zeo
02-19-2017, 05:58 PM
The game is amazing.

Glad to hear about Lawbringer and Conqueror's spam downgrade (not sure if official. but has been addressed.)

The game is stunning. A few SMALL issues with the game, and you have many upset about the way it plays.

Fact of the matter is, the games not perfect, but Ubisoft will continue to make my money, because I 100%ed Assassin's creed unity, and everyone else who didn't is a pleb in need of an internship under a true, and reputable gamer.

DemonW0lf
02-19-2017, 06:03 PM
The game is good on ps4 expect for the fact that I keep getting paired up with people who clearly don't have good internet connections. Rather they just have 1-2 bars and then their going around playing their hero and just swinging for days and I'm going so your going to run out of stamina today or what?

Or because they have such a bad connection they cause me or other players on my team to get kicked out of the game. Why in 2017 this game doesn't have an option to rejoin a game already in progress is beyond me.

Then theres those who just spam their emotes over and over and over and over again so yeah they should put a limit of like 2 max and then having a cooldown of 5 seconds so that people cant just go right to town.

My Nat is set to open so I know its not on my end that's causing it. So yeah ubisoft please fix the system so that we don't get paired up with people who don't have good internet connections.

VTheMan032
02-19-2017, 06:04 PM
I just played a game where 2 of the enemy team had a higher gear score than my team combined, stop being a fanboy

Youknowwhoiam27
02-19-2017, 06:05 PM

Man knock it off, the forums are supposed to be to report and help with any issues we noticed that Ubisoft may have overlooked. Why do you feel, that because someone post an issue about what is going on in the game, that they're whining. We are upset because not everyone wants to play or spam the same characters(Orochi), we payed good money for a game we though everyone could win at, hell, some people bought the season pass and payed almost a hundred bucks. All I'm saying is, we are notifying Ubisoft about the bugs and issues we notice in the game.

PunkPirateAFO
02-19-2017, 06:12 PM
The game is amazing.

Glad to hear about Lawbringer and Conqueror's spam downgrade (not sure if official. but has been addressed.)

The game is stunning. A few SMALL issues with the game, and you have many upset about the way it plays.

Fact of the matter is, the games not perfect, but Ubisoft will continue to make my money, because I 100%ed Assassin's creed unity, and everyone else who didn't is a pleb in need of an internship under a true, and reputable gamer.

LB downgrade? For why? He only has his shoves. Even then most of his attacks are easily dodged by a back-step

DemonW0lf
02-19-2017, 06:12 PM
Man knock it off, the forums are supposed to be to report and help with any issues we noticed that Ubisoft may have overlooked. Why do you feel, that because someone post an issue about what is going on in the game, that they're whining. We are upset because not everyone wants to play or spam the same characters(Orochi), we payed good money for a game we though everyone could win at, hell, some people bought the season pass and payed almost a hundred bucks. All I'm saying is, we are notifying Ubisoft about the bugs and issues we notice in the game.

In my case I preordered the gold edition over at EBgames up here in Canada for $119.99 go in and find out that Ubisoft didn't allocate any copies of the gold edition to Canada so I had to get the just standard edition and the season pass. Thanks for that ubisoft!.

They also didn't have any deluxe editions left in stock so I had to go and buy that digital of course.

So overall I spent $79.99 +tax = $91.98 for the base game + $13.49 (digital deluxe upgrade) + $40.00 (season pass) = $145.47. I mostly only play valkyrie and I am seeing that pretty much everyone plays the same characters aka Orochi and in death match elimination 9/10 they will just run away and grab speed boots and then just keep on running forever. So yeah besides the oblivious if they can just fix the p2p system so that error code 0006000037 can stop coming up when my nat is clearly set to open then the game will hopefully get better.

Zemus-
02-19-2017, 06:18 PM
I absolutely love the game its a lot of fun. But when it comes to the severs and matchmaking the game is completely broken making the game more annoying than fun to interact with. I am doing extremely well but Ubisoft is not doing enough for the community to ensure us its being worked on. They ignore every thread about Servers/Lag/Errors/Matchmaking and only reply to basic questions most people should already know the answers to so to me its pretty clear the Mods are being told to ignore the real issue threads and just focus on the unimportant.

I want this game to succeed and I plan to keep playing. But man I am getting angry, All I want to do is PLAY and Ubi is doing everything in their power to force me to want to walk away.

vAshes2Ashesv
02-19-2017, 06:24 PM
Change community for ubisoft, and you have it right.
Ubisoft is destroying the game.
Your patience to ubisoft has ended.
We wont give them more chance to make things right. i cant even play the game in fullscreen you know. is the only freaking game that refuses to go into fullscreen.

Yup. I should've got my 30+ days of champion status for season pass purchase, among other things, even e-mailed them with no replies from them yet. As well as the fact that they are absolutely garbage at effectively replying to the issues at hand. Nevermind their weak patch note details and PR.

OneLaw4you
02-19-2017, 06:26 PM
The game is amazing.

what are you going on about? ive yet to see anything being said about lawbringer by the devs and it needs a buff if anything.

AzureSky.
02-19-2017, 06:35 PM
Yeah i dont uderstand it either, seems like most of this community WANTS this game to die. "but its worse than beta report ubisoft!" The game has problems, ok. But nothing that cant be fixed. Ffs the game JUST officially LAUNCHED! Stop being like whiny teenagers (i understand the irony since many of you probably are, in fact, whiny teenagers.) and help this game overcome this issues by playing it and give feedback in a constructive way instead of whining and ranting like babies. The game IS fun, at least for me. If you don't find any elements of the game fun then just simply stop playing instead of coming here to whine and trying to kill the game for some petty little reason.

We are not asking for fixes NOW, we are asking for a response, they didnt say a thing in the upcoming changes about the net fixes, why open beta was great and now it d/c everyone in 1vs1 and 2vs2 (the modes the game is focused on) and broken mechanics (blocks not blocking, GB counterable after a parry (this happened today to a bunch of people included me) and so on, not balance but really important things that should be adressed.

we just want to know that they ARE ALIVE and reading us.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 07:02 PM
What we get is: "could be your own fault." & "deactivate all safety measures on your router to play the game."

Altair_Snake
02-19-2017, 07:39 PM
What's the Shugoki bug?

KuroFurukou
02-19-2017, 07:44 PM
What is destroying this game are the players that despite ALL the diifferent gameplay prefer to take the easy road and just spam the grab, throw people in the edge and completly destroy all the fun of each map.

You don't see a day without at least one guy who will always use THAT class and always and only use THAT attack and use the currently broken dodge mechanic that allow him to do it without real problem.

Ubisoft is not destroying the game. The playerbase is making this game toxic.

Bedtime0
02-19-2017, 07:47 PM

[Removed]
The game is a total failure and complete false advertising.

KuroFurukou
02-19-2017, 07:51 PM
[Removed]
The game is a total failure and complete false advertising.

False Advertising? Sorry, but you are in the wrong forum. This ain't No Man's Sky we're talking here.

JTWDK
02-19-2017, 07:55 PM
Seem to me like the game and the community are working hand in hand here. Whenever i manage to actually complete a match, chances are that 90% of the time i'll have to re-que because people leave. Now ofc it's impossible for me to know exactly why people leave, but alot of the time it seems like it's due to people raging at others, or whining and so on. I still believe the servers are the main culprit, but the tone people take while playing the game has to play a pretty big part too i think.

Anubis9
02-19-2017, 07:57 PM
You don't see a day without at least one guy who will always use THAT class and always and only use THAT attack and use the currently broken dodge mechanic that allow him to do it without real problem.

Ubisoft is not destroying the game. Ubiisoft is making this game toxic.

#fixed

Kargion
02-19-2017, 08:02 PM

How is this the community destroying the game? You are acting like the forums affect how the game is played. Forums are a location for people to opinions, good bad and ugly. If you don't like see that then forums are not a location to hang out lol

No people yelling at ubisoft ( or any developer) is funny since 99% of them have no clue how to code a game or develop in the first place. I think it be cool to have a forum where you had to state your profession with validation that way we can see if its a 13 yr old, 42 year old say accountant, or a 70 year old retired developer. (random examples)

smur0h
02-19-2017, 08:23 PM
Im loving the game im just getting really frustrated with the match making and the fact that this game does not feel like it is made for solo players, as a solo player i have not had a single 4v4/ 2v2 pvp mode games since launch not one and maybe a handful of 1v1 pvp games, there is only so many bots you can fight before it gets boring, i really want this game to survive its what i have been looking for, for as long as i can remember and the potential it has for e-sports is amazing, i just hope the match making gets sorted soon cause i think if that gets fixed everyone will stop complaining about P2P.

The community needs to keep this game alive so that Ubisoft can see we want it to last for a good long time, hell after the campaign i wanted more because of the way it ended, im currently on my second play through on realistic and its a lot of fun and really tests your skills.

KD_Kanelbullen
02-19-2017, 10:11 PM
Seem to me like the game and the community are working hand in hand here. Whenever i manage to actually complete a match, chances are that 90% of the time i'll have to re-que because people leave. Now ofc it's impossible for me to know exactly why people leave, but alot of the time it seems like it's due to people raging at others, or whining and so on. I still believe the servers are the main culprit, but the tone people take while playing the game has to play a pretty big part too i think.

When it comes to toxicity this community is not ideal but far better than some others like Overwatch, CS or LoL for example. Theres some flaming but honestly people ive played with have been really nice.

KuroFurukou
02-19-2017, 11:04 PM
#fixed

So Ubisoft is forcing player to play in a lmish way.
Yeah sur, try to say it's not your fault when it totally is.

DrExtrem
02-19-2017, 11:24 PM
So Ubisoft is forcing player to play in a lmish way.
Yeah sur, try to say it's not your fault when it totally is.

In a certain way, it is their fault - they set the rules and thus determine the meta.

Most players will always use the most effective way to play. GB is hard to tech? Use GB. Falling into a puddle can instantly kill you? GB and push them into the puddle. Revenge is the games imba mode? Stack everything, that improves this mode. Its not rocket science.

But the devs never saw it coming and thought, that the players are crafty. Somehow, they never do.