PDA

View Full Version : Too much sever disconnect in 4V4 game

flg87212513
02-19-2017, 11:55 AM
I cant stand it anymore!!! there are just too many game errors and disconnections in 4V4 match. Sometime the match will even start with 4 players VS 2 players + 2 AI. Thats ridiculous !!!:mad:

neogeo___
02-19-2017, 11:57 AM
main reason why I don't play it, that and getting in mid game to play one sided matches that are already lost.

As a SoloQ player I don't recommend it. Either go in with a group or play something else, at least for now

ugottracked2
02-19-2017, 12:00 PM
well atleast you can join a game, my game gives me errors only for searching other players...

neogeo___
02-19-2017, 12:04 PM
set up your NAT correctly.

Lower your firewall protection or go even further as I did and open ports setting up a DMZ

ugottracked2
02-19-2017, 12:15 PM
set up your NAT correctly.

Lower your firewall protection or go even further as I did and open ports setting up a DMZ

my NAT is always green.
my firewall protection runs for a reason and didnt cause any issues on the open and closed beta which i had no issues at all.
the game went from almost instant matchfinding to errors on every single multiplayer mode since full release.

neogeo___
02-19-2017, 12:55 PM
Green NAT appears for both NAT 1 and 2

Was trying to help, and there are obvious advantageous in opening ports for gaming. You'd still have your firewall for the rest of the ports. But yes, it's basically an opened backdoor to your system.

Check for packet loss. If not I honestly don't know.

I haven't experienced the issue you are reporting.