PDA

View Full Version : Duel matchmaking changed for anyone else? Hidden MMR lifted?

Gubermensch
02-19-2017, 09:59 AM
There was clearly hidden mmr prior to today. I was facing savage after savage, with few exceptions, since release. Now people aren't even feinting, parrying, etc.. Maybe I've been losing a lot.... Getting a lot of boring matchups now. Anyone else?

Whylinle
02-19-2017, 11:16 AM
I am not sure what you are talking about, but you should be happy, i have close to 90% win ratio in 1v1 and i am only facing ppl who never initiate combat, they throw feints, but once you get good enough you see feints mile a way( they stop halfway swing) but that is all, we basically stare each other down for a long *** time, i throw feints,gb, all that ****, all they do is sit there and wait for a parry opportunity, never attacking themselves, only after a parry, its the most boring **** ever, are they good at deff ? absolutely, but they make the game boring on purpose by never taking a risk to attack. I am only hunting achievements in the game anymore, missing only like 6 or so, they should really make some form of chip dmg on blocked heavies,turtling is too easy, also punishing someone after they flail like an idiot is not really possible because they wont even attempt to parry, so feints wont do ****,As i said, enjoy the scrubs,it is way more fun than " high lvl duels" i would call them boring *** watch the pain dry stare downs. Sorry for the wall of text.